BY RAVE

For Style that Stays. Long-lasting hold. Firm style control Rave Hairspray - made for people who keep their hair out late.  Say goodbye to mid-party style slump.  Rave holds and holds so you can focus on the fun at hand, instead of your hair. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Meets NY and CA Clean Air Standards. . see more...

Rave 4X Mega Hairspray
  • "I really like using this product on wet hair, like when I am just letting it air dry and it really holds my natural curls!" in 1 review
  • "Hairspray holds my hair where i'd like it to stay and smells really good." in 1 review
  • "It has an odd smell to it really didnt do much to my hair , i have thick hair so maybe thats why it wasnt the perfect hair spray for me" in 1 review
  • "This hair spay smells pretty good but it's a bit to wet and can bring your hair to a bit down and it might lose some volume" in 1 review
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
Don't like this at all. it weighed my hair down and was super sticky feeling. It has an odd smell to it really didn't do much to my hair , i have thick hair so maybe thats why it wasn't the perfect hair spray for me
Kaitlyn H.
Maineville , OH
I cannot explain how much I love this product. It is really hard to find a hairspray that holds all of my hair down! The smell is amazing. & the hold is great. It's a suave product so it is pretty cheap!
breanna r.
san diego, CA
Wasn't super impressed. Used this a few times when i was younger because it was picked up for me at the store. Very sticky and heavy. Will hold your hair in place, but feels gummy.
Tonna S.
I’ve been using this brand for most of my life, it hold well, smells clean, and it doesn’t leave white residue after it dries like a lot of other brands.
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
This product is so cheap and works well. I use it in my toddlers hair so I don't worry about how much is used bc of price. Holds her curls perfectly.
Destene J.
Elmira, NY
Really good spray but for days where the humidity is high is just doesn't do the trick but other then that it's really great on hold
Veronica V.
El Paso, TX
These spray works great i totally recommend it is one of the best ive tried and no spray holds my hair like this hair spray does.
Christa P.
Newburgh, IN
I am a big fan of the price! For around $2.50 I can get a great product that holds up during my day and won't break the bank!!!
Candace W.
Claudia C.
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
Is this good for your hair if your hair is all dry and dead and what good products should i use to keep my hair healthy????