BY RAVE

For Style that Stays. Long-lasting hold. Firm style control Rave Hairspray - made for people who keep their hair out late.  Say goodbye to mid-party style slump.  Rave holds and holds so you can focus on the fun at hand, instead of your hair. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Meets NY and CA Clean Air Standards. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Hairspray holds my hair where i'd like it to stay and smells really good." in 1 review
  • "It has an odd smell to it really didnt do much to my hair , i have thick hair so maybe thats why it wasnt the perfect hair spray for me" in 1 review
  • "This hair spay smells pretty good but it's a bit to wet and can bring your hair to a bit down and it might lose some volume" in 1 review
  • "I really like using this product on wet hair, like when I am just letting it air dry and it really holds my natural curls!" in 1 review
Iris G.
Iris G.
This is actually a really good product for its price lol and with just a few sprays it keeps my baby hairs from sticking out.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge of this product. For starters it seems to make my hair actually too stiff and sticky and I don't feel that it lasts all day. I've also had trouble with the bottles clogging up. It's not a high price but really I don't think I'm going to stick with it.
breanna r.
breanna r.
san diego, CA
Wasn't super impressed. Used this a few times when i was younger because it was picked up for me at the store. Very sticky and heavy. Will hold your hair in place, but feels gummy.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so cheap and works well. I use it in my toddlers hair so I don't worry about how much is used bc of price. Holds her curls perfectly.
Amorette H.
Amorette H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I love the smell all though it says no perfume but I like it great hold all day wear
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
Don't like this at all. it weighed my hair down and was super sticky feeling. It has an odd smell to it really didn't do much to my hair , i have thick hair so maybe thats why it wasn't the perfect hair spray for me
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH
This product is great to use for the wet look. It lasts all day and it's affordable
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simply said this just works really good in my hair! I have tried other brands and they just don't work well for me.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Maineville , OH
I cannot explain how much I love this product. It is really hard to find a hairspray that holds all of my hair down! The smell is amazing. & the hold is great. It's a suave product so it is pretty cheap!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for your hair if your hair is all dry and dead and what good products should i use to keep my hair healthy????