Add a Photo

By RAVE
#281 in Hairspray
For Style that Stays. Long-lasting hold. Firm style control Rave Hairspray - made for people who keep their hair out late.  Say goodbye to mid-party style slump.  Rave holds and holds so you can focus on the fun at hand, instead of your hair. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Meets NY and CA Clean Air Standards. .
Photos (3)
Collyssa A.
Collyssa A.
Fleetwood, PA

My favorite hair spray. Great hold. I always buy this because of how awesome it works and the cheap price.
Amorette H.
Amorette H.

I love this product I love the smell all though it says no perfume but I like it great hold all day wear
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Dayton, OH

This product is great to use for the wet look. It lasts all day and it's affordable
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, Ma

Simply said this just works really good in my hair! I have tried other brands and they just don't work well for me.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Elizabethtown, KY

I cannot explain how much I love this product. It is really hard to find a hairspray that holds all of my hair down! The smell is amazing. & the hold is great. It's a suave product so it is pretty cheap!
Christa P.
Christa P.
Hartford, KY

I am a big fan of the price! For around $2.50 I can get a great product that holds up during my day and won't break the bank!!!
Claudia C.
Claudia C.

This hair spay smells pretty good but it's a bit to wet and can bring your hair to a bit down and it might lose some volume
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Oviedo, FL

I use this from time to time and I have to say it holds better than most high end hair sprays.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY

Don't like this at all. it weighed my hair down and was super sticky feeling. It has an odd smell to it really didn't do much to my hair , i have thick hair so maybe thats why it wasn't the perfect hair spray for me
Candace W.
Candace W.

I really like using this product on wet hair, like when I am just letting it air dry and it really holds my natural curls!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD

Is this good for your hair if your hair is all dry and dead and what good products should i use to keep my hair healthy????

Join Now