Add a Photo

By RAVE
#295 in Hairspray
For Style that Stays. Long-lasting hold. Firm style control Rave Hairspray - made for people who keep their hair out late.  Say goodbye to mid-party style slump.  Rave holds and holds so you can focus on the fun at hand, instead of your hair. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Meets NY and CA Clean Air Standards. .
Photos (3)
Cristina O.
Cristina O.

I really like this hairspray! It does hold my hair in place! I also like it because it is not so expensive. It has a pretty good scent. I used to use the spray before but now I use this kind and I honestly like this one way better! I would most definitely buy it again!!!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

Not a huge of this product. For starters it seems to make my hair actually too stiff and sticky and I don't feel that it lasts all day. I've also had trouble with the bottles clogging up. It's not a high price but really I don't think I'm going to stick with it.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN

Both my husband and I like using this Rave hair spray. I've been using the race brand for years and this one has great hold power without making my hair sticky. He uses it on his hair wet and I use it on my hair dry and we both love how it holds and the price.
Julia M.
Julia M.

This is a classic hair spray and people still use it because it definitely works, it has excellent hold. A small amount goes a long way, you can definitely over do it by spraying to much, then your hair weighs down and appears wet.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.

My party glow look juat doesn't apply to the wardrobe and makeup. Your hair needs to top it off. To make sure everything wont lose its grip, rave is the best hold so far for my thick hair. Lasts in the sun, and all night.
breanna r.
breanna r.
san diego, CA

Wasn't super impressed. Used this a few times when i was younger because it was picked up for me at the store. Very sticky and heavy. Will hold your hair in place, but feels gummy.
Bri H.
Bri H.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I was really disappointed in the hold of the spray compared to the aerosol. My hair went flat almost immediately. Which isn't fun when the humidity already kills my hair fast.
april s.
april s.
Prescott Valley

For $2, no complaints! I have bought super expensive hairspray before and it didnt work as well as Rave does. I have both the aerosol can and spray can and I love them both
Mary R.
Mary R.
Parkersburg, WV

This product is so cheap and works well. I use it in my toddlers hair so I don't worry about how much is used bc of price. Holds her curls perfectly.
Destene J.
Destene J.
Elmira, NY

Really good spray but for days where the humidity is high is just doesn't do the trick but other then that it's really great on hold
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD

Is this good for your hair if your hair is all dry and dead and what good products should i use to keep my hair healthy????