BY RAVE

For Style that Stays. Long-lasting hold. Firm style control Rave Hairspray - made for people who keep their hair out late.  Say goodbye to mid-party style slump.  Rave holds and holds so you can focus on the fun at hand, instead of your hair. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Meets NY and CA Clean Air Standards. . see more...

• Is this good for your hair if your hair is all dry and de...1 Answers
Rave 4X Mega Hairspray
  • "Hairspray holds my hair where i'd like it to stay and smells really good." in 1 review
  • "It has an odd smell to it really didnt do much to my hair , i have thick hair so maybe thats why it wasnt the perfect hair spray for me" in 1 review
  • "This hair spay smells pretty good but it's a bit to wet and can bring your hair to a bit down and it might lose some volume" in 1 review
  • "I really like using this product on wet hair, like when I am just letting it air dry and it really holds my natural curls!" in 1 review
Dori B.
This is my go-to pump hair spray! The hold is great but I use it mostly for the smell. I have thick hair that has some curl/wave to it, I spray this before bed and give my hair a little palm curling action and it's perfect in the morning!
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
I've used this hairspray since my teen years. I'm 34 now. I will continue 2 use this product. It works amazing, it don't leave my hair flakey. The price is super affordable. Why change a product when it's already perfect.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
My favorite hairspray and the only hairspray I’ll ever use! It doesn’t smell bad, it holds my hair in place all day and night and the price is great! It’s cheap, and works amazing! Recommend to everybody!
Sabrina D.
Independence , MO
Rave 4X Mega Hairspray is one of my favorites. Such a cheap price for a good product. It does make hair stiff so I wouldn't use much but in my opinion you don't need to.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
This is my dad’s favorite so I’ve used it occasionally but I prefer aerosol hairsprays. Typical hairspray scent, definitely inexpensive... I have this at home under my bathroom sink for ink stains on clothes. It works like magic (at least it did for me).
sarah s.
Clint, TX
If you're looking for great hair stay and not crazy hair all over your face this product makes the job done is cheap and its not sticky like others products I've used.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Both my husband and I like using this Rave hair spray. I've been using the race brand for years and this one has great hold power without making my hair sticky. He uses it on his hair wet and I use it on my hair dry and we both love how it holds and the price.
Cristina O.
I really like this hairspray! It does hold my hair in place! I also like it because it is not so expensive. It has a pretty good scent. I used to use the spray before but now I use this kind and I honestly like this one way better! I would most definitely buy it again!!!
Julia M.
This is a classic hair spray and people still use it because it definitely works, it has excellent hold. A small amount goes a long way, you can definitely over do it by spraying to much, then your hair weighs down and appears wet.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Not a huge of this product. For starters it seems to make my hair actually too stiff and sticky and I don't feel that it lasts all day. I've also had trouble with the bottles clogging up. It's not a high price but really I don't think I'm going to stick with it.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Is this good for your hair if your hair is all dry and dead and what good products should i use to keep my hair healthy????