Rave 4X Mega Hairspray uploaded by Veronica V.Rave 4X Mega Hairspray uploaded by Tracy J.Rave 4X Mega Hairspray uploaded by Amorette H.

BY RAVE

For Style that Stays. Long-lasting hold. Firm style control Rave Hairspray - made for people who keep their hair out late.  Say goodbye to mid-party style slump.  Rave holds and holds so you can focus on the fun at hand, instead of your hair. Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. Meets NY and CA Clean Air Standards. . see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Hairspray holds my hair where i'd like it to stay and smells really good." in 1 review
  • "It has an odd smell to it really didnt do much to my hair , i have thick hair so maybe thats why it wasnt the perfect hair spray for me" in 1 review
  • "This hair spay smells pretty good but it's a bit to wet and can bring your hair to a bit down and it might lose some volume" in 1 review
  • "I really like using this product on wet hair, like when I am just letting it air dry and it really holds my natural curls!" in 1 review
Cristina O.
Cristina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this hairspray! It does hold my hair in place! I also like it because it is not so expensive. It has a pretty good scent. I used to use the spray before but now I use this kind and I honestly like this one way better! I would most definitely buy it again!!!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge of this product. For starters it seems to make my hair actually too stiff and sticky and I don't feel that it lasts all day. I've also had trouble with the bottles clogging up. It's not a high price but really I don't think I'm going to stick with it.
Tracy J.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Both my husband and I like using this Rave hair spray. I've been using the race brand for years and this one has great hold power without making my hair sticky. He uses it on his hair wet and I use it on my hair dry and we both love how it holds and the price.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a classic hair spray and people still use it because it definitely works, it has excellent hold. A small amount goes a long way, you can definitely over do it by spraying to much, then your hair weighs down and appears wet.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
howell, MI
My party glow look juat doesn't apply to the wardrobe and makeup. Your hair needs to top it off. To make sure everything wont lose its grip, rave is the best hold so far for my thick hair. Lasts in the sun, and all night.
Bri H.
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
I was really disappointed in the hold of the spray compared to the aerosol. My hair went flat almost immediately. Which isn't fun when the humidity already kills my hair fast.
Destene J.
Destene J.
Elmira, NY
Really good spray but for days where the humidity is high is just doesn't do the trick but other then that it's really great on hold
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
El Paso, TX
These spray works great i totally recommend it is one of the best ive tried and no spray holds my hair like this hair spray does.
Collyssa A.
Collyssa A.
Fleetwood, PA
My favorite hair spray. Great hold. I always buy this because of how awesome it works and the cheap price.
april s.
april s.
Prescott Vly, AZ
For $2, no complaints! I have bought super expensive hairspray before and it didnt work as well as Rave does. I have both the aerosol can and spray can and I love them both
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for your hair if your hair is all dry and dead and what good products should i use to keep my hair healthy????