BY RAVE

Rave 4X Mega Aerosol Hair Spray by Suave made for people who keep their hair out late. see more...

Abril P.
Griffin, Ga
Best hairspray ever!!! Really cheap but works so great.. Not only that but it has a great scent
Darlene M.
Albuquerque
Excellent price. Love the smell. Works pretty good, my go to. For wearing my hair down or in an updo. It seems likeEver since they change the format and added the climate control seems a little different.
Kristell B.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this hairspray! I have used this product for years and have her been disappointed. It provides a tight hold and lasts all day long. I've tried some salon brands and they don't hold up like this one does. Would definitely recommend that everyone try this at least once.
Jenna S.
Rochester, NY
This is the only hairspray that will hold my thing straight hair. All other products leave me flat! You can't beat the price! I've been using this since I was a kid; short hair and long hair, colored and not.. works just as well either way!
Haylee H.
I am severely disappointed with this hairspray. It is long lasting, however in order for it to hold well, you have to basically turn your hair into cardboard. I have straight brown hair and I can never get this spray to hold curls.
Awilda C.
This is the only hairspray I can use and say it does the job because it truly does. I'm one satisfied customer when it comes to my curls they stay in place thanks to this amazing product.
Stephanie E.
Chillicothe, OH
I have been using this product daily for 7 years with no damage to my hair. The product holds well in wet or humid weather. A quick light spray after shampoo, dry and comb, and you're good to go for the day or evening. Works well even during active sports, dance, or exercise. Great for styling, too. I highly recommend this product
Nicole G.
I live this stuff. i am a makeup artist but a lot of times i end up doing some hair fixes especially for weddings and this hairspray never fails. it holds all day no matter what.
Anna D.
This hairspray is amazing.! it works on so many types of hair, especially my frizzy hair. Although, for me it works for a couple of hours, with out a retouch. Overall it's a must have for me!
Amanda C.
New Brunswick, NJ
Personally I am not a fan, I think this hairspray makes my skin very sticky afterwards which is a bi pet peeve of mine. Also the smell lingers around for hours afterwards