BY RAVE

Rave 4X Mega Aerosol Hair Spray by Suave made for people who keep their hair out late. see more...

Maria A.
This is my favorite hairspray ever!! I absolutely love the smell and it does the job just fine! I have been using it for years and I do recommend to anyone who is searching for a good hairspray. The only bad thing about it is that sometimes if you use too much, it will leave little white residue on your scalp. Other then that I do recommend it because it does smell really good and I do love it.
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite and holy grail hairspray. It is amazing and the price is so affordable. I get mine from walmart and always stock up with I go. They have scented and scented both work great. I don't like my hair to be all over the place so this works great. And its not like other sprays that leave a white residue that's what I like most about it. I would definitely recommend others to try this out.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This hairspray is really cheap but has a great hold. The bottle is huge and the smell is actually decent also. It doesn’t have a chemical smell either. I always purchase this brand and bottle I’ve been using it for years.
Molly M.
Literally the best hairspray I have ever tried! It helps my hair stay perfect all day long! It doesn't even make my hair seen stiff! I love it so much and it's at such a great price! 100% recommend!!
Kristell B.
Greenville, NC
Love this hairspray! I have used this product for years and have her been disappointed. It provides a tight hold and lasts all day long. I've tried some salon brands and they don't hold up like this one does. Would definitely recommend that everyone try this at least once.
Jenna S.
Rochester, NY
This is the only hairspray that will hold my thing straight hair. All other products leave me flat! You can't beat the price! I've been using this since I was a kid; short hair and long hair, colored and not.. works just as well either way!
Haylee H.
I am severely disappointed with this hairspray. It is long lasting, however in order for it to hold well, you have to basically turn your hair into cardboard. I have straight brown hair and I can never get this spray to hold curls.
Darlene M.
Albuquerque
Excellent price. Love the smell. Works pretty good, my go to. For wearing my hair down or in an updo. It seems likeEver since they change the format and added the climate control seems a little different.
Awilda C.
This is the only hairspray I can use and say it does the job because it truly does. I'm one satisfied customer when it comes to my curls they stay in place thanks to this amazing product.
Stephanie E.
Chillicothe, OH
I have been using this product daily for 7 years with no damage to my hair. The product holds well in wet or humid weather. A quick light spray after shampoo, dry and comb, and you're good to go for the day or evening. Works well even during active sports, dance, or exercise. Great for styling, too. I highly recommend this product