BY RAVE

For Style that Stays. Long-lasting hold. Firm style control Rave hairspray - made for people who keep their hair out late.  Say goodbye to mid-party style slump.  Rave holds and holds so you can focus on the fun at hand, instead of your hair. Contains no CFC s. . see more...

• Do you prefer the can or the bottle? I LOVE the can!15 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great smelling hairspray. And I...5 Answers
  • Doesn't hairspray damage your hair? 3 Answers
Heather R.
Bellefontaine, OH
My mom used this hairspray so I grew up using this hairspray! It holds and it lasts! It is kind of heavy but it lasts so that’s why I still use it! It is affordable and the big can will last you awhile!
Tori G.
Oneill, NE
This is like the best cheapest hair spray ever. Just a little bit holds my super thick hair in place and the smell isn't unbearable. It lasts all day or until you wash it out. It's seriously amazing
Angela S.
Downey, CA
I️ love this rave hairspray. It has been my holy grail ever since I️ was in high school lol...it is my go to, my only hairspray. It smells nice and it lasts all day. I️ use it whenever my hair is damp and I️ don’t feel like using hot tools, and just let my hair flow free a bit!
Megan M.
This is such a great hairspray for performers who need a lot of product and super strong hold! It doesn’t budge at all and lasts in all weather conditions including extreme heat and humidity! It has a unique hairspray smell that isn’t the best but you get a lot of product for the price and it holds so well without adding weight or crunch that it’s worth it.
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
My holy grail hairspray and it’s also one of the cheapest hair sprays at the drug store, I believe they retail to around $1-$2. It works great and holds my hair almost throughout the whole day, it also doesn’t have any strong smells. I love how it doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky or any white residue. I would definitely recommend people to try this hairspray.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
I love this hair spray I found mine in Walmart it is really cheap like $3 or $4 and it does the job it really locks in your curls or if you're crunching your hair it really crunch is it really well
Yessica M.
wauconda
This hairspray is literally super affordable and is really long lasting. When I use it i never have to put on alot to make it hold like most hairsprays. With this hairspray I have to only put a bit. One thing that I dont like though is that if you accidentally put too much it makes your hair very crusty
Yashira L.
Florida
This is my go to hair spray beacuse 1 its inexpensive and 2 the hold is AWSOME holds my hair all day I have been using this hair spray for years and its my go to favorite.
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
I have used this hairspray for ever literally since i was a teenager (a long time ago lol).  I love the way it smell and the way it last all day.  Super affordable and 100% recommended. Big bottle so it last me a couple of months.  It can be found pretty much anywhere and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Leigh-Ann K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite hairspray! It is one of the only sprays that holds my fine, thin hair in place! I will always always always repurchase this spray. Highly recommend for those who need a firm hold.
Do you prefer the can or the bottle? I LOVE the can!
Nancy C.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have been looking for a great smelling hairspray. And I was wondering if this one smells good and not chemically? If so I will definitely be purchasing this product.
Maria T.
Fort Worth , TX
Doesn't hairspray damage your hair?