Add a Photo

By RAU
#738 in Juice
  • Full-bodied blend of cacao and unrefined organic coconut palm sugar to provide a smooth finish and flavorful experience like no other
  • Made from single origin, sustainably farmed, fair trade & organic cacao beans – hand selected for bold flavor and epic nutrition
  • High Pressure Processed to protect peak flavor and nutrients naturally found in the cacao bean’s superfood state
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

I love this drink! It's energizing and very rich in chocolate. It's cold and great on a hot day. The ingredients in it are pretty pure so you don't have to worry about whats going into your body. Would definitely recommend.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC

Inicialmente lo compre por la presentacion porque me encanto, luego al probarlo, el sabor fue delicioso chocolate con leche, muy cremoso. Lo volveria a comprar sin dudas.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Las Cruces, NM

Would so love to try this! Im a vegetarian and I'm always trying to cut dairy out of my diet. But I'm a girl and I certainly love my chocolate!
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ

Yummy! This is a way better alternative to traditional chocolate milk. It's smooth and creamy. Just wish it was available in more stores.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA

My son loves it, I love it, my husband loves it. Win all around, and I'm not even much of a chocolate girl! Dairy free is a major plus!
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX

I absolutely love this product! The taste is smooth and it's so delicious. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jamul, Ca

I liked it but our kids didn't like them to much. Was a nice treat for myself though when I cut out all dairy in my diet.
Marlana H.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV

I've never tried it but it looks delicious. Looks like it'd be better than chocolate milk, and I love chocolate milk.
Jael G.
Jael G.
guayaquil

Es demasiado bueno, me gusta el hecho de que no es muy dulce pero a la vez alivia esos antojos de dulce jajaja
Mariana soledad C.
Mariana soledad C.
Miami

Esto se ve delicioso yo quisiera probarlo me provoco muy llamativa su presentación rico chocolateeee
Katy F.
Katy F.

Does this taste like chocolate milk or does it have a completely different taste and texture?
Meganne D.
Meganne D.
Sandusky, OH

Looks tasty where are these sold
Flo B.
Flo B.
fort wayne, IN

How similar is this to chocolate milk? And for people with children do they prefer it over other brands???
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Jeffersonvlle, KY

Any idea who (retailers) sells this?
Nilson Tiago M.
Nilson Tiago M.

Is it like chocolate milk ?

Join Now