Add a Photo

By RAU
  • Full-bodied blend of cacao and unrefined organic coconut palm sugar to provide a smooth finish and flavorful experience like no other
  • Made from single origin, sustainably farmed, fair trade & organic cacao beans – hand selected for bold flavor and epic nutrition
  • High Pressure Processed to protect peak flavor and nutrients naturally found in the cacao bean’s superfood state
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

I love this drink! It's energizing and very rich in chocolate. It's cold and great on a hot day. The ingredients in it are pretty pure so you don't have to worry about whats going into your body. Would definitely recommend.
Kenzie S.
Kenzie S.
Las Cruces, NM

Would so love to try this! Im a vegetarian and I'm always trying to cut dairy out of my diet. But I'm a girl and I certainly love my chocolate!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA

My son loves it, I love it, my husband loves it. Win all around, and I'm not even much of a chocolate girl! Dairy free is a major plus!
Marlana H.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV

I've never tried it but it looks delicious. Looks like it'd be better than chocolate milk, and I love chocolate milk.
Rose A.
Rose A.

who already tasted it..................
looks really delicious,,...
wanna try this one..........
Nilson Tiago M.
Nilson Tiago M.

Is it like chocolate milk ?
Katy F.
Katy F.

Does this taste like chocolate milk or does it have a completely different taste and texture?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Jeffersonvlle, KY

Any idea who (retailers) sells this?
Flo B.
Flo B.
fort wayne, IN

How similar is this to chocolate milk? And for people with children do they prefer it over other brands???
Paula F.
Paula F.

Looks yummy any one tried yet ? I would love to try .

Join Now