Rate My Professors

Can anyone post a review? Do students have to register?
Do you use this site for every college semester?
How many have found that this site in inaccurate?
Start your review of Rate My Professors!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I use this every semester to chack out the teachers for the courses i need to take and it has helped me chose the right teachers for me.in reviews
Great for us college students , you can rate professors like you can rate places or restaurants on yelp and give them a bad review or a good review !in reviews
Starting college this website was very helpful since I did not know any of the professors yet and it was nice to see what other people thought about specific proffessors.in reviews
...semester of my college career, I was like, "Why didn't I find this during my first semester?!"in reviews
Every time I'm scheduled to register for classes, I always go on ratemyprofessor to make sure that the professors that I choose are good professors.in reviews
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
I've seen a few reviews that I didn't agree with, so you gotta take it with a grain of salt but I always check this out before making my schedule
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Whomever came up with this website is a genius and saved from taking classes with grumpy, bad grading professors in college. I used this ever time I registered for a class and didn't know the professor teaching or have a personal recommendation from a friend. It's a place from other students can please reviews for the teacher per source they teach. You score the based on their grading, lectures, attendance, and even if their a hottie. This is pure genius and I always wrote reviews after each semester. It felt like my civic duty lol
Kaitlynn K.
Saint Peters, MO
This is a great tool for picking classes especially with online courses. Many students post course specific feedback and can help you decide whether the course is a good fit for you as far as work load and the teacher's personality. As everyone else says, don't let one review make or break your decision about the class.
Charli E.
Idyllwild, CA
One of my favorite websites and gives you a real heads up before you take a class. Isn't preparation the key?
Stacey P.
San Francisco, CA
I use ratemyprofessors every time I have to sign up for classes. Without a doubt it has been helpful in my decision whether or not to take a class. One flaw with the website is that it is not completely accurate since anyone can review a professor, but it still is a helpful tool!
Lauren W.
I use this when registering for all of my college classes. You get a general idea of what your teacher is like and if you would be compatible in their class. I have avoided terrible teachers and received terrific ones because of this website. I would suggest it to any college student.
Shelby S.
Kennett, MO
If you haven't already used RMP before, you definitely should. This service helps you figure out which professors you want to avoid, as well as professors that will teach you a lot! I use this whenever it comes time for enrolling.
Megan H.
Pittsburgh, PA
As a first-year college student, this website has really helped me. I used it to schedule all of my classes, and asking around, I made all the right professor choices. Highly recommended to anyone looking to be put into good classes.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 10
1,619 reviews
“Rate My Professors” is a great website! I’ve relied on it since I started going to college in 2018. It has helped me pick certain professors or avoid other ones. I’ve found that most of the time the opinions were pretty close to how I felt about the professors. If you’re a college student, I highly recommend this website!
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This website is so helpful!! It allows you to see your professors' ratings and read reviews by other students. It makes it easier for you to choose good professors for your classes. You can also add your own ratings and reviews to help other students. I would definitely recommend this website.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...