BY PIXAR & BRAD LEWIS

From Academy Award®-winning director Brad Bird (The Incredibles) and the amazing storytellers at Pixar Animation Studios comes Ratatouille, the original comedy about one of the most unlikely friendships imaginable. The film's protagonist is a rat named Remy (Patton Oswalt) who dares to dream the impossible dream of becoming a gourmet chef in a five-star French restaurant. Undeterred by the obvious problem of trying to make it in the world's most rodent-phobic profession, not to mention his family's urgings to be satisfied with the usual trash-heap lifestyle, Remy's fantasies are filled with flambés and sautés. When circumstances literally drop Remy into the Parisian restaurant made famous by his culinary hero, Auguste Gusteau (Brad Garrett), Remy finds the one thing he needs, a friend to believe in him: the restaurant's shy, outcast garbage boy named Linguini (Lou Romano). Remy and Linguini form the most improbable partnership that will turn Paris upside down, leading them both on an incredible journey of comical twists, emotional turns and the most unlikely of triumphs, which they could never have imagined without each other. Ratatouille brings to life a wide-ranging roster of memorable characters with a voice cast that includes Patton Oswalt, Brian Dennehy, Brad Garrett, Janeane Garofalo, Ian Holm and Peter O'Toole.

Ratatouille
  • "Cute movie with an awesome story about a mouse who helps a young chef make it big in the restaurant he works in." in 14 reviews
  • "I Used To Love Watching ratatouille Its A Great Movie I Love How All The Rats Cook And The Human Are Discuss By Them Rat And Anyone Can Cook Lol." in 14 reviews
  • "its such a cute family movie!the storyline is great teaches kids to follow their dreams and if they love and are passionate about something let them be free and reach those goals and happiness" in 8 reviews
  • "One of my favorite animated movies and my husband loves it too!" in 3 reviews
x a.
I have watched this movie over 5 maybe even 10 times already. I didn't think it was going to be a good movie based off the previews, but I loved it from beginning to end. Maybe because I've always been biased toward French culture, that's why I love the movie. But it's just one of those happy movies that you watch on a rainy day and never get tired of.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Another great copulation by Disney and Pixar.  I think without Pixar Disney was starting to get boring with the movies and animation work.  I do not have a favorite scene because I haven't seen the movie in a while but I think it is a very cute movie with a great little storyline.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is such a cute movie. I remember watching this in my high school French class in French. It's genuinely a cute movie that's funny. You don't have to be a kid to enjoy this because I enjoyed this movie. If you want a little taste of France then you should watch this movie.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
This movie is super cute and funny! It never gets boring, I can watch it over and over! I love the little mouse and I cried in some scenes hahaha♡ such an adorable movie I will so keep watching! It also has great lessons.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this movie. I think it's cool because it shows that rats aren't actually the worst animals, they may be gross but I wouldn't say they are horrible. The actors were good in this movie and it has a good story line. I would watch it again.
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
Great animated movie. This came out when my son was little. He wanted to cook all the time after this. We still get it out and watch it every once in a while. Great kid movie for sure!
Taylor J.
Veneta, OR
I loved this movie so much its a great family movie and my favorite character was Remy. My favorite scene was when the rat was teaching Lou how to cook by blind folding him. When he dropped the wine bottle I kinda jumped. This movie is a must was for families.
Mariya M.
Huntingburg, IN
When people ask what my favorite animated movie is, I always tell them Ratatouille. I have the DVD on display in my college dorm room to prove it! It is adorable, hilarious, and fun from the beginning to the end. It takes place in France, so the music is incredible (and so are the accents of the characters). I promise it isn't just for kids! It will leave people of all ages inspired with smiles on their faces. If you haven't seen this movie yet, you need to check it out ASAP!
Socorro Q.
This is one of my all time favorite movies! Although the storyline is really gross if you think about it (haha). I love the way the movie transports you to Paris, every time I watch this movie it makes me want to plan a trip there. This movie is great for adults and kids. My 4 year old and I both enjoy this movie. I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it and enjoys a bit of whimsy.
Rebecca W.
Olivet, MI
Ratatouille is one of my favorite movies as well okay I like a lot of movies but I hate a lot of movies still so I love this movie but I gotta say I gave it 4 stars because I want to really give it to a kid I've tried they're just not into it because really they can't get it to come over there had this little mouth until I had to you know using the guys here to control what he's doing in the whole vibe of you know the pressure of what's going on it its just over a kid's head so its a cartoon for adults and that's why it's awesome
veronica m.
Do u like this movie
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Is there gunna be a part 2
Angel I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
What is your favorite part of this movie?
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What ages is this movie for?
Marisol M.
Fresno, CA
Was the chef in this movie real?