Skin CareFacial SkincareFace Oilrata & co.
Superfood Skin Brightening Face Oil With Avocado Oil

RATA & CO. Superfood Skin Brightening Face Oil With Avocado Oil

by rata & co.

This Superfood Face Oil with vitamin rich Avocado Oil is an extra concentrated blend of oils. Combining the best antioxidant and Omega Fatty Acid rich oils, this oil blend works to brighten the complexion by deeply nourishing the skin layers — Helping bring back skin’s radiant vitality and healthy glow.
A little goes a long way and it’s especially good after bathing, too much sun or a long flight for an instant, concentrated skin boost.
Why is Avocado Oil so good for skin?

Easily absorbed by the skin, Avocado Oil is a rich skin nutrient that softens and conditions the skin with the added benefit of vitamins A, D and E.

DIRECTIONS
Gently massage 2-3 drops of this oil into your face and neck morning and night to leave it feeling nourished and conditioned.

INGREDIENTS: PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (ALMOND) OIL, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA (MACADAMIA) SEED OIL, SQUALANE (FROM OLIVE OIL), PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ISOAMYL LAURATE, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) SEED OIL, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RATA & CO. Superfood Skin Brightening Face Oil With Avocado Oil!
Raynelle P.
Mc kees rocks, PA
RATA & CO. Superfood Skin Brightening Face Oil With Avocado Oil uploaded by Raynelle P.
I am In Love with this serum! First off, the ingredients are very clean. Second, a little goes a long way. Third, the price is unbeatable. I have very combination skin and this serum sinks in the skin very well, without leaving it looking oily. I highly recommend this!!
Kelly C.
Bloomfield, NJ
YOU NEED! I love this brand because it’s clean and I can find it it TJ max or marshalls. The oil isn’t super heavy and leaves a nice glow. It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated! I wear it every night before bed.
Nicole W.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
It is nice and ingredients are awesome. I have oily skin however and it doesn’t seem to absorb that great and makes it look oily. I definitely can’t use in morning, but if I had normal/dry skin I could tell it would be brightening. I put on my hands and you can see it gives it a nice moisturized glow. It does seem highly moisturizing and I bet dry skin would be amazing with this. I put it on my neck and skin and it feels great! I don’t think it breaks me out and I have acne prone skin. I just wouldn’t recommend for oily skin.
Hannah B.
Winter Garden, FL
RATA & CO. Superfood Skin Brightening Face Oil With Avocado Oil uploaded by Hannah B.
I really like this product because it is made with clean and natural ingredients. A little bit goes a long way only 3-4 drops is necessary. It is an oil so I follow it up with a night cream/moisturizer and use it before bed each night. It was a cheap product and thought it was worth a try and I’m glad I did. I’m only 25 but I am a flight attendant exposed to germs and dry conditions daily. By using this after washing my face, I have seen great results in the texture, recovery, and quality of my skin.
Jessi J.
Nicholls, GA
Love this face oil! I apply it after my nightly skincare routine instead of moisturizer and it works wonderfully on my dry skin. The odor is really mild and it never feels too oily for me. Would recommend to those who have dry or combination skin.
Rija O.
London
RATA & CO. Superfood Skin Brightening Face Oil With Avocado Oil uploaded by Rija O.
Got this product and been using it since quite a few months now .. It's quite oily. Takes a while before it sinks into the skin. I feel the odour even though mild is not the best because it smells like a concentrated oil which it is so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product, but it's good value for money so go for it if you are on a budget I guess.

Looking for your answer?