Skin CareFacial SkincareFace Serumsrata & co.

by rata & co.

Rata & Co. New Zealand Naturals - Superfood Skin Brightening Face Serum with Kiwifruit Seed Oil - Vegan Paraben Free / No Animal Testing

Rata & Co. New Zealand Naturals - Superfood Skin Brightening Face Serum - 90 ml / 3 fl oz; With Kiwifruit Seed Oil; Made in New Zealand - Vegan Friendly Ingredients / 100% Paraben Free / No Animal Testing; Why is Kiwifruit Seed Oil so good for skin? High in omega-3 fatty acid, Kiwifruit Seed Oil is an ultra-nourishing oil that can dramatically help to maintain moisture in the skin. It also contains omega-6 & omega-9.; This Superfood Face Serum with natural Kiwifruit Seed Oil, Acai Berry Seed Oil and Flax See Oil uses its 'super' powers of rich antioxidant and Omega Fatty Acids to brighten the complexion by deeply nourishing the skin layers - Helping bring back skin's radiant vitality and healthy glow. Rich yet non greasy, a little goes a long way and it's especially good after bathing, too much sun or a long flight - an instant, pick me up.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rata & Co. New Zealand Naturals - Superfood Skin Brightening Face Serum with Kiwifruit Seed Oil - Vegan Paraben Free/No Animal Testing!
G. V.
Rata & Co. New Zealand Naturals - Superfood Skin Brightening Face Serum with Kiwifruit Seed Oil - Vegan Paraben Free/No Animal Testing uploaded by G. V.
I love this eye cream it makes my under eyes feel so soft such a good price and not pricey as all, I really like this product and I have to buy again and I recommend this eye cream for others to buy
Shaina S.
Ripley, WV
Rata & Co. New Zealand Naturals - Superfood Skin Brightening Face Serum with Kiwifruit Seed Oil - Vegan Paraben Free/No Animal Testing uploaded by Shaina S.
I like that this serum is all natural and the way it feels on my face. It’s not oily at all and is really gentle on your skin. I like how it smells too, it kind of smells like flax seeds. Lol but I have other facial serums that I think make my skin feel more moisturized.
jazmin V.
San Luis, AZ
1,108 reviews
Rata & Co. New Zealand Naturals - Superfood Skin Brightening Face Serum with Kiwifruit Seed Oil - Vegan Paraben Free/No Animal Testing uploaded by jazmin V.
I bought this product at Marshalls while I was shopping a lady approached me talking about how amazing this brand was. I purchased the serum and its shocking how much it has changed my face
Corrie P.
Kenosha
This oil has clogged my pores like no other skin care product I’ve ever used. It absorbs pretty easily, but it has been impossible to keep up with the blackheads. It has caused more problems than I started with when I first used the oil. I bought it at Marshall’s, and that was definitely my mistake trusting a Marshall’s skin care product. Never again.
Marianna C.
Bealeton, VA
Absolutely love this serum! It smells great and it super light and not greasy. I use it morning and evening and absolutely love it. It also comes in a big bottle that lasts forever.
Sydney F.
Tucson, AZ
I just recently began using this product after learning Kiwi fruit can help with redness and inflammation, which is something I deal with, having rosacea. I also get a bit of cystic acne, and my skin is on the dry side. Anyways, I’ve been using this serum 2x a day for about a week and a half and I have noticed an improvement in the redness and brightness in my skin. My skin is more glowy and smooth. It works well under makeup, isn’t greasy, and absorbs well.
sonia A.
excellent product. great discovery, I did not think it would change my skin so much since I use it. I have super-mixed skin but sensitive to it. and I got regularized too. I recommend it super.
Summer E.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love the brand but I don’t feel that this is doing anything for my skin, which is disappointing. I have tried a lot of different products from this line
Megan F.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this product! I put it on at night time before bed and it leaves my skin perfectly moisturized in the morning! I definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good way to moisturize in the evening
Erica Marie M.
Houston
This Serum is very hydrating and moisturizing, I use it in my daily skin care regimen and I could not imagine without it.

Looking for your answer?