Skin CareFacial Skincarerata & co.

by rata & co.

Rata & Co. Superfood Skin Brightening Face Oil with New Zealand Flax Seed Oil; 1 fl oz / 30 ml - Made in New Zealand - Vegan Friendly Ingredients / 100% Paraben Free / No Animal Testing; This Superfood Face Oil with Organic New Zealand Flax Seed Oil is an extra concentrated blend of oils. Combining the best antioxidant and Omega Fatty Acid rich oils, this oil blend works to brighten the complexion by deeply nourishing the skin layers - Helping bring back skin's radiant vitality and healthy glow. A little goes a long way and it's especially good after bathing, too much sun or a long flight for an instant, concentrated skin boost.; Directions - Gently massage 2-3 drops of this oil into your face and neck morning and night to leave it feeling nourished and conditioned.; Why is Flax Seed Oil so good for skin? Organic New Zealand Flax Seed Oil is particularly high in omega-3 fatty acid which is beneficial for dry skin and contains omega-6 and omega-9. With a light non-greasy feel, it is a great option to soothe irritated skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rata & Co. New Zealand Naturals - Superfood Skin Brightening Face Oil with Flax Seed (Vegan Friendly Ingredients, 100% Paraben Free, No Animal Testing)!
Jessi J.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Before I found this, I had been using traditional moisturizers. I will never go back! This stuff is amazing for my skin type (combination/very dry) and it never leaves me feeling oily like heavy duty moisturizers. I use it morning and evening and my skin loves it.
J E.
Best face oil! It doesn’t leave my skin sticky or greasy. I do not break out from using either!

Looking for your answer?