BY RASTA LOCKS & TWIST

Rasta Locks and Twists Locking Gel features mango and lime ingredients that are specifically designed to help start and maintain fresh, healthy, natural and well groomed locks. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Sunrise, FL
Do not put wax in your dreadlocks people! Wax not only causes residue, buildup, and mold, but it also helps existing dirt cling to your locs. This wax/gel in particular caused me to have residue inside of my dreadlocks. Remember that it is best to use the least amount of products as possible.
Tarra F.
Tarra F.
Brookeville, MD
Love this brand, it's great for starter locs and it smell so good. It holds your hair well, leaves it shiny and doesn't weigh it down.
Kiayanna C.
Kiayanna C.
This works great on my boyfriends dreads! Doesn't take much to get the job done so it DOES last! Smells great and keeps the hair in place
Lonnesha D.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this lock gel on my clients.. It's affordable.. You don't have to use much product to get the job done, and it smells wonderful.
Curtis  W.
Curtis W.
Portsmouth, VA
When I had dreads this became my number one loc care products. It leaves your hair shiny and healthy. Nothing else came close.
tiara R.
tiara R.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I miss my dreads!!!!! When I had dreads I used this and they were shiny and all my hairs were in place, when I wanted them to be!!!!!!!!
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Fort Lupton, CO
I love that it leaves no buildup. But it doesn't hold as good as I wish it did. Smells amazing though.