Rasta Locks & Twist Jamaican Mango & Lime No More Itch Gro Stray uploaded by Amber T.Rasta Locks & Twist Jamaican Mango & Lime No More Itch Gro Stray uploaded by Amber T.Rasta Locks & Twist Jamaican Mango & Lime No More Itch Gro Stray uploaded by Whitney G.

BY RASTA LOCKS & TWIST

Rasta Locks Twist® Jamaican Mango & Lime™ Gro Spray.
No More Itch&trade.
Prevents itchy & dry scalp.
Longer locks faster.
Non greasy formula.
Prevents breakage.
Moisturizes. see more...

Whitney G.
Instant relief!!! I use this whenever I protective style my hair. After a week. my scalp gets itchy so I use this and don't have that itch again till days later. I love the tingling feeling it gives and I like the minty/fruity smell.
Amber T.
Greer, SC
Love!!
This stuff is amazing!
It strenghtens my hair!
It smells great!
My scalp feels tingly when i 1st use it.
It helps my hair to grow faster and healther!
I know this is aimed to textured hair, but I have fine, very processed hair, and this stuff helps my hair!!
It is 100% amazing!!
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
The Rasta Locks & Twist Jamaican Mango Lime Maximum Relief No More Itch Gro Spray is amazing! I use it on mine & my daughter's hair. The minty feeling that it leaves on our scalp is refreshing.
Cleopatra H.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love everything from this line. Keeps my hair exactly how I want it. Always loyal to this brand.
Tajana G.
Richmond, KY
My sister started using this product when she first got dreads and she loved it,she loved the smell and how long it lasted.
Samanta
Love it and it smells amazing! Definitely recommended for relief of itch. It's the boss!
Amber T.
Greer, SC
How does the wonderful smell this product have last so long?