BY RASTA IMPOSTA COSTUMES #36 in Pet Apparel

Size Chart >Please Note: We cannot accept returns or exchanges on costumes or costume accessories. Click here for further information. This costume includes a one piece cupcake body w/attached jimmies and a hat. ;

• Did this costume stay on your dog well and did your dog enjoy wea...2 Answers
  • This is cute but would your pet really be happy wearing this ?1 Answers
  • "super cute and girly, would be perfect for a little poodle." in 1 review
Alicia R.
Lake Toxaway, NC
I think my mom would like this for her dog! I found one kind of like it at petco. Good value, cheap. Maybe 10-15 bucks! Her dog is a mini pin. She's so cute! She would look so cute in this little costume! I'd def recommend it for other owners with female dogs.
Labony K.
It's truly the cutest thing ever, especially on my sister's puppy. It fits kind of snug on chubbier puppies so I wouldn't suggest it for chubby puppies. However for small pups it's adorbs
Marissa G.
This is the cutest little doggy costume I have ever seen lol if i had a dog I would defiantly put her/him in this lol
Taylor W.
Tabernacle, NJ
This is definitely the cutest costume. My dad won't let me get a small dog, but if I had one I would definitely use this!!!
Meredith K.
Brunswick, ME
Love this cupcake costume for a small dog. super cute and girly, would be perfect for a little poodle.
Samantha B.
joshua, tx
Cutest thing every! My bulldog would look adorable in this! I'm definitely going to get one of these!
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
My best friends dog won a contest on Halloween a few years back dress as a cupcake lol he was so cute and adorable!!
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
This costume is soooo cute. My puppy looks adorable in it and the cherry hat tops is off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelsey S.
Cutest thing ever!!!! If I had a small female dog, it would definitely have this outfit on! Adorable.
Serina A.
Yuba City, CA
Did this costume stay on your dog well and did your dog enjoy wearing it? I want my dog to look cute for a party but i don't want her to be uncomfortable, will she be itchy in it? Also is it durable and well made of will it fall apart after one wear? I'm intrested in this outfit thank you.
Tracy B.
This is cute but would your pet really be happy wearing this ?