Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Samantha W.
Baytown, TX
I love this sparkling wine! It’s the perfect amount of raspberry flavoring without being overpowering or too sweet. I buy two or three of these at a time to make perfect summer drinks with some fresh fruit floating on top!
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
This has an amazing flavor to it without being overwhelming. I don’t think I could compare it to anything else I’ve ever drank. I’m a repeat buyer of it and will keep buying it.
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Delicious and light sweet desert wine. I was first introduced to this in Jamaica this summer at Sandals Negril and have repurchased several times. If you like moscato this is for you! Very reasonable price is a plus! Verdi Wine 🍷
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! It is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. It's always such a good deal too. I would highly recommend anyone to try it. I will definitely be purchasing it again. It is delicious!!!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno este champagne o espumante, de buen sabor y calidad, lo recomiendo, very good.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
very good and sweet!! and cheap so it's perfect!! it's great to just sip on or bring to a gathering!
Jessica D.
Newborn, GA
Tastes great however it's not very strong as far as alcohol content. It is a good drink to just sit around and sip.
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
This is the bomb. It's cheap, delicious and gets the job done. It's got a lot of fizz and has a sweet flavor. Tastes more like a raspberry soda than champagne. Yum yum yum. Good for Christmas time as well.
Xee V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very sweet and bubbly. Great for first time wine drinkers. It is very affordable and the packaging is quite nice.
Erika O.
I love this. It's sweet and bubbly. I like the fact that it's a twistable too vs a cork. Makes it easier to open and seal. It's a good price as well I just wish it came
In a bigger size because it always seems to go quick.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?