Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Delicious and light sweet desert wine. I was first introduced to this in Jamaica this summer at Sandals Negril and have repurchased several times. If you like moscato this is for you! Very reasonable price is a plus! Verdi Wine 🍷
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
I love this stuff! It is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. It's always such a good deal too. I would highly recommend anyone to try it. I will definitely be purchasing it again. It is delicious!!!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno este champagne o espumante, de buen sabor y calidad, lo recomiendo, very good.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
very good and sweet!! and cheap so it's perfect!! it's great to just sip on or bring to a gathering!
Jessica D.
Newborn, GA
Tastes great however it's not very strong as far as alcohol content. It is a good drink to just sit around and sip.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL
This is the bomb. It's cheap, delicious and gets the job done. It's got a lot of fizz and has a sweet flavor. Tastes more like a raspberry soda than champagne. Yum yum yum. Good for Christmas time as well.
Xee V.
Very sweet and bubbly. Great for first time wine drinkers. It is very affordable and the packaging is quite nice.
Erika O.
I love this. It's sweet and bubbly. I like the fact that it's a twistable too vs a cork. Makes it easier to open and seal. It's a good price as well I just wish it came
In a bigger size because it always seems to go quick.
Dana P.
This tastes so good, it's slightly carbonated and sweet. It's also not that expensive so it's pretty cheap.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
This tasted great I was surprised that it tasted as good as it did purchase this because of two reasons the packaging was nice and the name was apealing to me I would buy this again very happy with product
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?