Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

April S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Headache in a bottle. Too much sugar and artificial ingredients. Drink real wine or champagne. Cheaper is not always better.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
I thought I would give this a try I found it to be like a fruit punch so I drank a little to much so one must be careful since it can really pack a punch. not my favorite. it was like drinking a kids drink.
Amanda A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not a fan, spend more, for better quality wine. This is a headache in the morning and very sweet.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Terrible. I'm sorry, I hate leaving awful reviews but this was entirely too reminiscent of malt liquor for my liking. The bottle is pretty!
Jessica D.
Newborn, GA
Tastes great however it's not very strong as far as alcohol content. It is a good drink to just sit around and sip.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
This drink is so cute and fruity! Very good for anyone who likes bubbly and sweet! It's a bit too sweet for me but I think it'll be great as a chaser or even mixed with other wines.
lisa g.
lake louise canada
Love then packaging. would definitely no mind putting these bubbles to my lips
Mary V.
Colton, CA
I love any sparkly and fruity wine drinks. This one was pretty good on its own but also good in mixed drinks and mimosas! :)
Chanel C.
Winder, GA
It is a very tasty drink, however a true wine drinker like myself... this comes off like a large scale wine cooler... sorry just being honest. It does have a very good taste, it you want something smooth just to mellow out to but you'd have to drink a few bottles to get the desired affect.
Dana P.
This tastes so good, it's slightly carbonated and sweet. It's also not that expensive so it's pretty cheap.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?