Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA
Easy to drink and great prices!! Yummy!! Perfect for girls night too!!!!!!!!!
Stephanie  k.
Gresham, OR
Absolutely beautiful bottle!!!!!!
Great taste and even better price lol
get a bottle and try it out even better get two
Hazel S.
Very addicting. I can polish this bottle off by myself with dinner. It's so sweet and light and delicious. Get your own bottle, not to share with others! Haha
Martha G.
Rogers, AR
This is great if you're on a budget yet have the craving for a drink! Taste good and a reasonable price.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I absolutely love this stuff. It's amazing and taste really good for the cheap price. There are other flavors as well and they all taste great.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Mix this with sherbet for a fun drink! The raspberry mixes quite nicely and gives a sweet fizzy drink.
Stephanie C.
Valley Stream, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is a fun bottle and drink to get when you are getting together with your girl friends. I bought this for a Galentines Day party. We liked how it was pink and fizzy! I'm not sure if I would drink more than one bottle at a time lol!
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
It tastes like Raspberry 7-up! It's fantastic. My friend bought it for my when I got engaged - it was delicious and the perfect thing to make the moment special.
Dana P.
This tastes so good, it's slightly carbonated and sweet. It's also not that expensive so it's pretty cheap.
Xee V.
Very sweet and bubbly. Great for first time wine drinkers. It is very affordable and the packaging is quite nice.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?