Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Vickie H.
Vickie H.
Saint Louis, MO
A favorite amongst our neighborhood friends by girls and guys alike! Perfect for entertaining and tipping the cup amongst great company!
Brianne E.
Brianne E.
Turner, ME
This is one of my favorite wine-esk drinks. It's very rich and smooth in flavor. For the price you definitely can't beat it. It's great for just an every day dinner drink or even for special occasions.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is my FAVORITE wine. Very fruity and fun. Great to drink with friends. All the flavors in the sparkletini line are great.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Harrisburg, PA
I just tried this for the first time last month! I heard a lot of great things about it from numerous people and all were true! I am definitely a fan. It was the perfect sweetness
Cara O.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
Raspberry Sparkeltini is our girls night drink! Its perfect because its something we all like despite our different tastes! It has a good sweet flavor.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this for the first time because I loved the look of the bottle and the name. It is light and refreshing and I love the bubbly-ness of it. It's not overly sweet, but just right.
angie s.
angie s.
Had this with a friend the other night and I loved it! It has a nice fruity flavor and it's not overpowering. Perfect for winding down.
Mary J.
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great smooth taste yes and they have other kinds to that is good to drink so I gave 4 stars on this
KATIE R.
KATIE R.
Harrison , AR
Love love love this drink! It is light with a natural berry flavor. Very easy to drink, even for people who aren't big wine fans! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet alternative to champagne. Can't beat the price, too!
crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Happy Hour Expert
Love this drink! It is a perfect drink to have with dinner. Or during a romantic candlit dinner. I'm not a wine drinker so this is a good alternative!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Sounds good! how is this?
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Jade B.
Jade B.
Cincinnati, OH
This sounds really good. Is this found usually in local grocery stores?