Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA
Easy to drink and great prices!! Yummy!! Perfect for girls night too!!!!!!!!!
Kassandra A.
Hialeah, FL
I love this! This is a smooth sweet tasting wine that you would think is probably gross and cheap but it's got delicious flavor and it's priced great.
Chundranea M.
Lincoln, AL
This is a great affordable drink to have when relaxing and lounging around the house.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Terrible. I'm sorry, I hate leaving awful reviews but this was entirely too reminiscent of malt liquor for my liking. The bottle is pretty!
Heather R.
Destin, FL
This is one of those dangerously good drinks. it's so good, I can't stop drinking it. next thing I know, I'm dancing with two left feet! hence, dangerously good.
Courtney R.
Herndon, PA
These are good. A Bubbly drink. Love the raspberry flavor. These go down easy.
April S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Headache in a bottle. Too much sugar and artificial ingredients. Drink real wine or champagne. Cheaper is not always better.
Erin M.
Probably one of of my favorite sparkling drinks. I've had this in various flavors. The green apple and raspberry are my favorites. It's a great girly drink, not too strong, not too bubbly but just enough bubbly.
Dawn T.
This is absolutely delicious, I kinda hesitant at first because it is so inexpensive. I done usually drink stuff like this, I've tried their other flavors and they are just as yummy!
Unique W.
Portland, OR
This is really good. It is also affordable. I enjoy a bottle when I am having mommy time.
Jade B.
Cincinnati, OH
This sounds really good. Is this found usually in local grocery stores?