Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Annie H.
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
The Raspberry Sparkletini is pretty delicious and it is a great price too! I don't normally like sweet alcohol but it is an A in my book.
Brenda T.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Happy Hour Expert
The bottle was the first thing that attracted me to this drink. It's very light in carbonation and alcohol so it's great for those nights when you just want to have something light to relax. It tastes amazing! Perfectly sweet.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Hanahan, SC
I love love love sparkletini! Me and my best girlfriend always sit down and drink a bottle of this we were are having a girls night! It is definitely tastie! We drink it regularly in a glass but we used it for mimosas on a special occasion.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Colton, CA
I love any sparkly and fruity wine drinks. This one was pretty good on its own but also good in mixed drinks and mimosas! :)
Kandie M.
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
The first time I tasted this a friend had brought it to my house for dinner. I was kind of spectical by the look of the bottle however I gave it a try. It's very sweet and smooth. I love it!
Latisha W.
Latisha W.
Yes! My all time fav. Hard to find now for some reason but the price is right and the flavor to me is perfect love the raspberry. I honestly haven't had a flavor I didn't enjoy.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Exton, PA
You cannot get more girly than Raspberry Sparkletini and that's why it's perfect for my girls' nights! BUT, that doesn't stop by boyfriend from drinking it when it's around! It's sweet and fruity and bubbly all at the same time. Also, the price is great for the quality!
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert
This is delicious drink for a family function when you want a little liquor and a lot of sophistication.
Lisette M.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
O.M.G.... This sparkletini is amazing. I love sweet wines so this is perfect for me. My husband is not a wine drinker but he will drink this one.
Holly L.
Holly L.
I randomly chose this one night just because it was raspberry flavored and I loved it. The cheapest and definitely great tasting.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Sounds good! how is this?
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Jade B.
Jade B.
Cincinnati, OH
This sounds really good. Is this found usually in local grocery stores?