Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I absolutely love this stuff. It's amazing and taste really good for the cheap price. There are other flavors as well and they all taste great.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought all of my bridesmaids mini bottles of this to put in their gift baskets. I loved the pink packaging. Very affordable and tastes great
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Terrible. I'm sorry, I hate leaving awful reviews but this was entirely too reminiscent of malt liquor for my liking. The bottle is pretty!
Susan S.
Goddard, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this wine, it's perfect for a girls night! It has just the right amount of bubbly and isn't too sweet. Can't beat the price either!
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
The Raspberry Sparkletini is pretty delicious and it is a great price too! I don't normally like sweet alcohol but it is an A in my book.
Vickie H.
Saint Louis, MO
A favorite amongst our neighborhood friends by girls and guys alike! Perfect for entertaining and tipping the cup amongst great company!
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
If your a sweet Kind of work to personal, defiantly recommend this wine. It's not too sweet to where you can't drink anymore. I love it!
angie s.
Had this with a friend the other night and I loved it! It has a nice fruity flavor and it's not overpowering. Perfect for winding down.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is so delicious and totally cheap! Raspberry is my favorite berry and favorite fruit flavor so this was perfect for me ! Love it
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Tasty drink for a great price. Love the easy to open bottle and the great taste. The bottle is always gone as soon as it is opened :)
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?