Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Especially when it's summer nights and cool evening, holidays my go to gift. fresh,light even if you don't drink you'll be able to drink a whole bottle.
Isabel T.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite! I love it icy cold, I could drink the whole bottle in 1 day lol it's fruity so if u like sweet fruity drinks I'd recommend this.
Sara B.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff looks like something that is cheap and would be a total fail, but you'd be wrong! It is SO good!! It is great in the summer with some frozen berries tossed in!!!
Kassandra D.
Eau Claire , WI
Happy Hour Expert
Just plain yummy! Easy to drink and is a nice little drink to have at the end of the evening without going over the top.
rashonda w.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I love this wine. I would drink this every week instead of drinking hard alcohol.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Happy Hour Expert
For someone who doesn't like to drink, I actually enjoyed this. I dropped a few maraschino cherries in this and it was so light, bubbly and refreshing.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert
I love the bubbling feeling from this ☺ It taste so good. I enjoy getting it when I just want to sit and have a drink at home.
kitty O.
This taste so delicious. For a romantic evening and some chocolate...,Love its fruity taste. It's not strong .Great price.
Samantha L.
The taste is very good. However it is very sweet and you can get sick of it fast. I would recommend mixing it with sparkling water to minimize the sweet taste. For those who love fruity and sweet wines This is perfect for you
Kristin F.
YUM! This raspberry sparkletini is fruity, bubbly, pink and girly. It is the perfect compliment to a bubble bath and face mask.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?