Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Brighid M.
Merchantville, NJ
I used to hate hate hate champagne until I was introduced to Verdi. It is perfect. The perfect sweet and fruity combo. Works wonderful in cupcakes for bachelorette parties!!
Heather R.
Destin, FL
This is one of those dangerously good drinks. it's so good, I can't stop drinking it. next thing I know, I'm dancing with two left feet! hence, dangerously good.
Vickie H.
Saint Louis, MO
A favorite amongst our neighborhood friends by girls and guys alike! Perfect for entertaining and tipping the cup amongst great company!
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
This is my FAVORITE wine. Very fruity and fun. Great to drink with friends. All the flavors in the sparkletini line are great.
Holly L.
I randomly chose this one night just because it was raspberry flavored and I loved it. The cheapest and definitely great tasting.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Especially when it's summer nights and cool evening, holidays my go to gift. fresh,light even if you don't drink you'll be able to drink a whole bottle.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
For someone who doesn't like to drink, I actually enjoyed this. I dropped a few maraschino cherries in this and it was so light, bubbly and refreshing.
Kassandra A.
Hialeah, FL
I love this! This is a smooth sweet tasting wine that you would think is probably gross and cheap but it's got delicious flavor and it's priced great.
Isabel T.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite! I love it icy cold, I could drink the whole bottle in 1 day lol it's fruity so if u like sweet fruity drinks I'd recommend this.
Mary V.
Colton, CA
I love any sparkly and fruity wine drinks. This one was pretty good on its own but also good in mixed drinks and mimosas! :)
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?