Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Hazel S.
Very addicting. I can polish this bottle off by myself with dinner. It's so sweet and light and delicious. Get your own bottle, not to share with others! Haha
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
A sparkling light drink. It is super refreshing and I like to Serve it with some frozen raspberries it keep it cold and adds more of a fruity flavor to it.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Especially when it's summer nights and cool evening, holidays my go to gift. fresh,light even if you don't drink you'll be able to drink a whole bottle.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
Raspberry Sparkeltini is our girls night drink! Its perfect because its something we all like despite our different tastes! It has a good sweet flavor.
Kassandra A.
Hialeah, FL
I love this! This is a smooth sweet tasting wine that you would think is probably gross and cheap but it's got delicious flavor and it's priced great.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
O.M.G.... This sparkletini is amazing. I love sweet wines so this is perfect for me. My husband is not a wine drinker but he will drink this one.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
For someone who doesn't like to drink, I actually enjoyed this. I dropped a few maraschino cherries in this and it was so light, bubbly and refreshing.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love this drink! It is a perfect drink to have with dinner. Or during a romantic candlit dinner. I'm not a wine drinker so this is a good alternative!
Isabel T.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite! I love it icy cold, I could drink the whole bottle in 1 day lol it's fruity so if u like sweet fruity drinks I'd recommend this.
Amy  M.
A very very sweet sparkle! Pink.. Pretty.. And just perfect for a bachelorette party, a girly birthday, or an evening with your favorite ladies!
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?