Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
The first time I tasted this a friend had brought it to my house for dinner. I was kind of spectical by the look of the bottle however I gave it a try. It's very sweet and smooth. I love it!
Dawn T.
This is absolutely delicious, I kinda hesitant at first because it is so inexpensive. I done usually drink stuff like this, I've tried their other flavors and they are just as yummy!
Cara O.
Denton, TX
Raspberry Sparkeltini is our girls night drink! Its perfect because its something we all like despite our different tastes! It has a good sweet flavor.
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
O.M.G.... This sparkletini is amazing. I love sweet wines so this is perfect for me. My husband is not a wine drinker but he will drink this one.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Love this drink! It is a perfect drink to have with dinner. Or during a romantic candlit dinner. I'm not a wine drinker so this is a good alternative!
Julie M.
Harrisburg, PA
I just tried this for the first time last month! I heard a lot of great things about it from numerous people and all were true! I am definitely a fan. It was the perfect sweetness
Sara B.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff looks like something that is cheap and would be a total fail, but you'd be wrong! It is SO good!! It is great in the summer with some frozen berries tossed in!!!
Susan S.
Goddard, KS
I love this wine, it's perfect for a girls night! It has just the right amount of bubbly and isn't too sweet. Can't beat the price either!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
The flavor has a nice ring to it! Sounds very tasty and fizzy! Definitely a combination that I have to give a go to.
Brighid M.
Merchantville, NJ
I used to hate hate hate champagne until I was introduced to Verdi. It is perfect. The perfect sweet and fruity combo. Works wonderful in cupcakes for bachelorette parties!!
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?