Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Latisha W.
Yes! My all time fav. Hard to find now for some reason but the price is right and the flavor to me is perfect love the raspberry. I honestly haven't had a flavor I didn't enjoy.
Alice B.
Austin, TX
Very good if you just want something to sip on, has a great taste. if you like yours a bit sweeter just add some sprite to your drink. You can find this in your local store and not very expensive either
Sara B.
LINCOLN, NE
This stuff looks like something that is cheap and would be a total fail, but you'd be wrong! It is SO good!! It is great in the summer with some frozen berries tossed in!!!
Samantha L.
The taste is very good. However it is very sweet and you can get sick of it fast. I would recommend mixing it with sparkling water to minimize the sweet taste. For those who love fruity and sweet wines This is perfect for you
Kymberly E.
Springfield, IL
The best!! Wow this was sweet and bubbly and just the right amount of both. We had it at a wedding reception and had to stop and buy our own bottle on the way home
Heather R.
Destin, FL
This is one of those dangerously good drinks. it's so good, I can't stop drinking it. next thing I know, I'm dancing with two left feet! hence, dangerously good.
Cortney S.
Williamsport, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is actually pretty good. I tried it for the first time and liked it. I'm not a fan of champagne but this is perfect. They also make it in the flavor of peach which is good too!
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
The first time I tasted this a friend had brought it to my house for dinner. I was kind of spectical by the look of the bottle however I gave it a try. It's very sweet and smooth. I love it!
Dawn T.
This is absolutely delicious, I kinda hesitant at first because it is so inexpensive. I done usually drink stuff like this, I've tried their other flavors and they are just as yummy!
Julie M.
Harrisburg, PA
I just tried this for the first time last month! I heard a lot of great things about it from numerous people and all were true! I am definitely a fan. It was the perfect sweetness
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?