Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
Especially when it's summer nights and cool evening, holidays my go to gift. fresh,light even if you don't drink you'll be able to drink a whole bottle.
Lina V.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Happy Hour Expert
For someone who doesn't like to drink, I actually enjoyed this. I dropped a few maraschino cherries in this and it was so light, bubbly and refreshing.
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.
Hialeah, FL
I love this! This is a smooth sweet tasting wine that you would think is probably gross and cheap but it's got delicious flavor and it's priced great.
Isabel T.
Isabel T.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite! I love it icy cold, I could drink the whole bottle in 1 day lol it's fruity so if u like sweet fruity drinks I'd recommend this.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
A very very sweet sparkle! Pink.. Pretty.. And just perfect for a bachelorette party, a girly birthday, or an evening with your favorite ladies!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prince frederick
Happy Hour Expert
So good sweet taste in your mouth and not bad pricing should wanna try this out more often
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cheriton, VA
Terrible. I'm sorry, I hate leaving awful reviews but this was entirely too reminiscent of malt liquor for my liking. The bottle is pretty!
Rae J.
Rae J.
This is so cheap but so good! Be warned, it does not taste like alcohol, so be mindful of how much you're drinking!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This is so delicious and totally cheap! Raspberry is my favorite berry and favorite fruit flavor so this was perfect for me ! Love it
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mobile, AL
This is pretty good if you want to drink but not a lot. It's good and bubbly! It's not too sweet or too tarty.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Sounds good! how is this?
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Jade B.
Jade B.
Cincinnati, OH
This sounds really good. Is this found usually in local grocery stores?