Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
This drink is so cute and fruity! Very good for anyone who likes bubbly and sweet! It's a bit too sweet for me but I think it'll be great as a chaser or even mixed with other wines.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
I love this! It is so easy to open and its cute. It tastes really smooth and smells good too. I will say that I wish there were a larger size. You'll need more than one bottle if you want to serve 4 people.
Jillian W.
Hanahan, SC
I love love love sparkletini! Me and my best girlfriend always sit down and drink a bottle of this we were are having a girls night! It is definitely tastie! We drink it regularly in a glass but we used it for mimosas on a special occasion.
Brianne E.
Turner, ME
This is one of my favorite wine-esk drinks. It's very rich and smooth in flavor. For the price you definitely can't beat it. It's great for just an every day dinner drink or even for special occasions.
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this for the first time because I loved the look of the bottle and the name. It is light and refreshing and I love the bubbly-ness of it. It's not overly sweet, but just right.
Amber U.
Happy Hour Expert
My friend wanted me to buy this once and I wasn't completely sure I'd like it because it seemed so fruity and girly, but it was so good!! I've bought it again on my own! Highly recommend.
Chanel C.
Jacksonville, FL
It is a very tasty drink, however a true wine drinker like myself... this comes off like a large scale wine cooler... sorry just being honest. It does have a very good taste, it you want something smooth just to mellow out to but you'd have to drink a few bottles to get the desired affect.
Latisha W.
Yes! My all time fav. Hard to find now for some reason but the price is right and the flavor to me is perfect love the raspberry. I honestly haven't had a flavor I didn't enjoy.
Alice B.
Austin, TX
Very good if you just want something to sip on, has a great taste. if you like yours a bit sweeter just add some sprite to your drink. You can find this in your local store and not very expensive either
Kymberly E.
Springfield, IL
The best!! Wow this was sweet and bubbly and just the right amount of both. We had it at a wedding reception and had to stop and buy our own bottle on the way home
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?