Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Mariah R.
Madison, AL
I love this! It is so easy to open and its cute. It tastes really smooth and smells good too. I will say that I wish there were a larger size. You'll need more than one bottle if you want to serve 4 people.
Brittany B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I enjoy the sweet, sparkling wines from this brand. They are very easy to drink. This is good as a dessert wine, and may not be what you're looking for to get a party started, but enjoyable nonetheless.
Brianne E.
Turner, ME
This is one of my favorite wine-esk drinks. It's very rich and smooth in flavor. For the price you definitely can't beat it. It's great for just an every day dinner drink or even for special occasions.
Stephanie C.
Stamford, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a fun bottle and drink to get when you are getting together with your girl friends. I bought this for a Galentines Day party. We liked how it was pink and fizzy! I'm not sure if I would drink more than one bottle at a time lol!
Rebecca C.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this for the first time because I loved the look of the bottle and the name. It is light and refreshing and I love the bubbly-ness of it. It's not overly sweet, but just right.
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I was sold by the gorgeous bottle and label design, really caters to the eye. The taste is delightful, very light and wispy, perfect for with a fruit dessert or just to sip with friends.
Amber U.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My friend wanted me to buy this once and I wasn't completely sure I'd like it because it seemed so fruity and girly, but it was so good!! I've bought it again on my own! Highly recommend.
Kirby Y.
Columbus , OH
It tastes like Raspberry 7-up! It's fantastic. My friend bought it for my when I got engaged - it was delicious and the perfect thing to make the moment special.
Latisha W.
Yes! My all time fav. Hard to find now for some reason but the price is right and the flavor to me is perfect love the raspberry. I honestly haven't had a flavor I didn't enjoy.
Alice B.
Austin, TX
Very good if you just want something to sip on, has a great taste. if you like yours a bit sweeter just add some sprite to your drink. You can find this in your local store and not very expensive either
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?