Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Angie M.
Owasso, OK
This tasted great I was surprised that it tasted as good as it did purchase this because of two reasons the packaging was nice and the name was apealing to me I would buy this again very happy with product
Chanel C.
Jacksonville, FL
It is a very tasty drink, however a true wine drinker like myself... this comes off like a large scale wine cooler... sorry just being honest. It does have a very good taste, it you want something smooth just to mellow out to but you'd have to drink a few bottles to get the desired affect.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
Sparkletini is sweet, cheap, and delicious. I agree with the previous reviewer who said it's like a wine cooler. It's not "champagne," but it's not supposed to be. It's just supposed to be sparkly and fun. It's great for a girls night in.
KATIE R.
Harrison , AR
Love love love this drink! It is light with a natural berry flavor. Very easy to drink, even for people who aren't big wine fans! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet alternative to champagne. Can't beat the price, too!
Str8beauty -.
Best wine I ever had! My uncle had these as a signature at his wedding...I loved it so much went out and bought some for my house. Very elegant and nice for adult events. Wirth every penny. I definitely recommend
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The bottle was the first thing that attracted me to this drink. It's very light in carbonation and alcohol so it's great for those nights when you just want to have something light to relax. It tastes amazing! Perfectly sweet.
Kimberly Y.
Holmen, WI
This is great for a special occasion! Adds a touch of flavor with the raspberry twist to it! The bottle itself if on point for price and wouldn't hesitate in a time for celebration! Love this brand of champagne! For your next celebration, you wont go wrong!
Erin M.
Probably one of of my favorite sparkling drinks. I've had this in various flavors. The green apple and raspberry are my favorites. It's a great girly drink, not too strong, not too bubbly but just enough bubbly.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
This drink is so cute and fruity! Very good for anyone who likes bubbly and sweet! It's a bit too sweet for me but I think it'll be great as a chaser or even mixed with other wines.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
I love this! It is so easy to open and its cute. It tastes really smooth and smells good too. I will say that I wish there were a larger size. You'll need more than one bottle if you want to serve 4 people.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?