Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Annie H.
This is delicious and smooth. Sweet but not too sweet. Would definitely recommend it chilled.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Very light refreshing drink that taste kind of like raspberries. inexpensive and taste divine icy cold with some berries in it. And if you use frozen berries it keeps it cold and adds flavor! I first tried it as a sample at my local Meijers and I've been hooked ever sense. Def try this one out!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
So this is totally the thing that your mom buys and hides in the back of the fridge for when her Zumba friends come over to complain about their exes. Or something like that. But seriously - this stuff is GOOD! It's like girly boozy soda pop. And it has a deliciously feminine name. Do boys drink sparkletinis? no. girls do. YEA!
Samantha L.
The taste is very good. However it is very sweet and you can get sick of it fast. I would recommend mixing it with sparkling water to minimize the sweet taste. For those who love fruity and sweet wines This is perfect for you
Megan T.
Exton, PA
You cannot get more girly than Raspberry Sparkletini and that's why it's perfect for my girls' nights! BUT, that doesn't stop by boyfriend from drinking it when it's around! It's sweet and fruity and bubbly all at the same time. Also, the price is great for the quality!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Absolutely my fave alcoholic drink! It has a light, refreshing taste with just the right amount of alcohol for a nice buzz and you can taste the fruit tones. it's perfect for anytime and very affordable. This flavor is my second fav next to the green apple!
KATIE R.
Harrison , AR
Love love love this drink! It is light with a natural berry flavor. Very easy to drink, even for people who aren't big wine fans! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet alternative to champagne. Can't beat the price, too!
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
Sparkletini is sweet, cheap, and delicious. I agree with the previous reviewer who said it's like a wine cooler. It's not "champagne," but it's not supposed to be. It's just supposed to be sparkly and fun. It's great for a girls night in.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
The bottle was the first thing that attracted me to this drink. It's very light in carbonation and alcohol so it's great for those nights when you just want to have something light to relax. It tastes amazing! Perfectly sweet.
Erin M.
Probably one of of my favorite sparkling drinks. I've had this in various flavors. The green apple and raspberry are my favorites. It's a great girly drink, not too strong, not too bubbly but just enough bubbly.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?