Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Happy Hour Expert
The flavor has a nice ring to it! Sounds very tasty and fizzy! Definitely a combination that I have to give a go to.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I tried this at a bachelorette party. I love the flavoring it's perfect and not over powering.
Annie H.
Annie H.
This is delicious and smooth. Sweet but not too sweet. Would definitely recommend it chilled.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Very light refreshing drink that taste kind of like raspberries. inexpensive and taste divine icy cold with some berries in it. And if you use frozen berries it keeps it cold and adds flavor! I first tried it as a sample at my local Meijers and I've been hooked ever sense. Def try this one out!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
The taste is very good. However it is very sweet and you can get sick of it fast. I would recommend mixing it with sparkling water to minimize the sweet taste. For those who love fruity and sweet wines This is perfect for you
Erin M.
Erin M.
Probably one of of my favorite sparkling drinks. I've had this in various flavors. The green apple and raspberry are my favorites. It's a great girly drink, not too strong, not too bubbly but just enough bubbly.
Amber U.
Amber U.
Happy Hour Expert
My friend wanted me to buy this once and I wasn't completely sure I'd like it because it seemed so fruity and girly, but it was so good!! I've bought it again on my own! Highly recommend.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
This is absolutely delicious, I kinda hesitant at first because it is so inexpensive. I done usually drink stuff like this, I've tried their other flavors and they are just as yummy!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff looks like something that is cheap and would be a total fail, but you'd be wrong! It is SO good!! It is great in the summer with some frozen berries tossed in!!!
Heather R.
Heather R.
Destin, FL
This is one of those dangerously good drinks. it's so good, I can't stop drinking it. next thing I know, I'm dancing with two left feet! hence, dangerously good.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Sounds good! how is this?
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Jade B.
Jade B.
Cincinnati, OH
This sounds really good. Is this found usually in local grocery stores?