Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milton, FL
Mix this with sherbet for a fun drink! The raspberry mixes quite nicely and gives a sweet fizzy drink.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Valley Stream, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is a fun bottle and drink to get when you are getting together with your girl friends. I bought this for a Galentines Day party. We liked how it was pink and fizzy! I'm not sure if I would drink more than one bottle at a time lol!
Kirby Y.
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
It tastes like Raspberry 7-up! It's fantastic. My friend bought it for my when I got engaged - it was delicious and the perfect thing to make the moment special.
Dana P.
Dana P.
This tastes so good, it's slightly carbonated and sweet. It's also not that expensive so it's pretty cheap.
Xee V.
Xee V.
Very sweet and bubbly. Great for first time wine drinkers. It is very affordable and the packaging is quite nice.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Newborn, GA
Tastes great however it's not very strong as far as alcohol content. It is a good drink to just sit around and sip.
mandy s.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
very good and sweet!! and cheap so it's perfect!! it's great to just sip on or bring to a gathering!
Allyson N.
Allyson N.
Woodbridge, VA
For the price the Raspberry Sparkletini wasn't bad (I spent about $9 for it at Walmart). I personally thought it was a tad dry tasting but overall it has a nice sweetness to it and would be good to have with strawberries and chocolate if your having a romantic evening with your significant other.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Kearney, NE
Delicious!! This drink taste so amazing! It is sweet without being overly sweet! I like that it is a bit bubbly.
Erika O.
Erika O.
I love this. It's sweet and bubbly. I like the fact that it's a twistable too vs a cork. Makes it easier to open and seal. It's a good price as well I just wish it came
In a bigger size because it always seems to go quick.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Sounds good! how is this?
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Jade B.
Jade B.
Cincinnati, OH
This sounds really good. Is this found usually in local grocery stores?