Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So good sweet taste in your mouth and not bad pricing should wanna try this out more often
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno este champagne o espumante, de buen sabor y calidad, lo recomiendo, very good.
Unique W.
Portland, OR
This is really good. It is also affordable. I enjoy a bottle when I am having mommy time.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
So yummy ! So cost effective! Great to make sangria. Light refreshing and just delicious!
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
Super yummy! One of my favorites! Price is always a decent price and it taste amazing!
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
This stuff is so yummy! I don't get it that often but when I do I always enjoy this!
Chundranea M.
Lincoln, AL
This is a great affordable drink to have when relaxing and lounging around the house.
Joshua C.
My wife loves this, I've had a few drinks with her. it's good, and full of flavor.
amanda b.
I actually haven't tried this but I want to! the name & the bottle are gorgeous!
rashonda w.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I love this wine. I would drink this every week instead of drinking hard alcohol.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?