Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno este champagne o espumante, de buen sabor y calidad, lo recomiendo, very good.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So good sweet taste in your mouth and not bad pricing should wanna try this out more often
Unique W.
Portland, OR
This is really good. It is also affordable. I enjoy a bottle when I am having mommy time.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville , GA
So yummy ! So cost effective! Great to make sangria. Light refreshing and just delicious!
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
Super yummy! One of my favorites! Price is always a decent price and it taste amazing!
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
This stuff is so yummy! I don't get it that often but when I do I always enjoy this!
Chundranea M.
Lincoln, AL
This is a great affordable drink to have when relaxing and lounging around the house.
Joshua C.
My wife loves this, I've had a few drinks with her. it's good, and full of flavor.
rashonda w.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I love this wine. I would drink this every week instead of drinking hard alcohol.
amanda b.
I actually haven't tried this but I want to! the name & the bottle are gorgeous!
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?