Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Autumn B.
Bellevue , NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried this at a bachelorette party. I love the flavoring it's perfect and not over powering.
Annie H.
This is delicious and smooth. Sweet but not too sweet. Would definitely recommend it chilled.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
So good sweet taste in your mouth and not bad pricing should wanna try this out more often
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like this drink very bubbly smooth fruity taste gd for just winding down after a long day
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno este champagne o espumante, de buen sabor y calidad, lo recomiendo, very good.
Unique W.
Portland, OR
This is really good. It is also affordable. I enjoy a bottle when I am having mommy time.
Anika H.
Lawrenceville, GA
So yummy ! So cost effective! Great to make sangria. Light refreshing and just delicious!
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
Super yummy! One of my favorites! Price is always a decent price and it taste amazing!
Chundranea M.
Lincoln, AL
This is a great affordable drink to have when relaxing and lounging around the house.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI
This stuff is so yummy! I don't get it that often but when I do I always enjoy this!
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?