Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Delicious and light sweet desert wine. I was first introduced to this in Jamaica this summer at Sandals Negril and have repurchased several times. If you like moscato this is for you! Very reasonable price is a plus! Verdi Wine 🍷
Xee V.
Very sweet and bubbly. Great for first time wine drinkers. It is very affordable and the packaging is quite nice.
Alice B.
Austin, TX
Very good if you just want something to sip on, has a great taste. if you like yours a bit sweeter just add some sprite to your drink. You can find this in your local store and not very expensive either
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
The Raspberry Sparkletini is pretty delicious and it is a great price too! I don't normally like sweet alcohol but it is an A in my book.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert
This is delicious drink for a family function when you want a little liquor and a lot of sophistication.
Megan T.
Exton, PA
You cannot get more girly than Raspberry Sparkletini and that's why it's perfect for my girls' nights! BUT, that doesn't stop by boyfriend from drinking it when it's around! It's sweet and fruity and bubbly all at the same time. Also, the price is great for the quality!
Mary V.
Colton, CA
I love any sparkly and fruity wine drinks. This one was pretty good on its own but also good in mixed drinks and mimosas! :)
Latisha W.
Yes! My all time fav. Hard to find now for some reason but the price is right and the flavor to me is perfect love the raspberry. I honestly haven't had a flavor I didn't enjoy.
Kandie M.
El Paso, TX
The first time I tasted this a friend had brought it to my house for dinner. I was kind of spectical by the look of the bottle however I gave it a try. It's very sweet and smooth. I love it!
Jillian W.
Hanahan, SC
I love love love sparkletini! Me and my best girlfriend always sit down and drink a bottle of this we were are having a girls night! It is definitely tastie! We drink it regularly in a glass but we used it for mimosas on a special occasion.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?