Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Delicious and light sweet desert wine. I was first introduced to this in Jamaica this summer at Sandals Negril and have repurchased several times. If you like moscato this is for you! Very reasonable price is a plus! Verdi Wine 🍷
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
I love this stuff! It is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. It's always such a good deal too. I would highly recommend anyone to try it. I will definitely be purchasing it again. It is delicious!!!
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Very light refreshing drink that taste kind of like raspberries. inexpensive and taste divine icy cold with some berries in it. And if you use frozen berries it keeps it cold and adds flavor! I first tried it as a sample at my local Meijers and I've been hooked ever sense. Def try this one out!
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
For the price the Raspberry Sparkletini wasn't bad (I spent about $9 for it at Walmart). I personally thought it was a tad dry tasting but overall it has a nice sweetness to it and would be good to have with strawberries and chocolate if your having a romantic evening with your significant other.
Shelby B.
Erie, IL
This is the bomb. It's cheap, delicious and gets the job done. It's got a lot of fizz and has a sweet flavor. Tastes more like a raspberry soda than champagne. Yum yum yum. Good for Christmas time as well.
Erika O.
I love this. It's sweet and bubbly. I like the fact that it's a twistable too vs a cork. Makes it easier to open and seal. It's a good price as well I just wish it came
In a bigger size because it always seems to go quick.
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I was really surprised that I liked it as much as I did considering it's a malt beverage. It is a great sparkling wine dupe. It's nice and bubbly; sweet but not too sweet. The strawberry flavor is even better.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
This tasted great I was surprised that it tasted as good as it did purchase this because of two reasons the packaging was nice and the name was apealing to me I would buy this again very happy with product
KATIE R.
Harrison , AR
Love love love this drink! It is light with a natural berry flavor. Very easy to drink, even for people who aren't big wine fans! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet alternative to champagne. Can't beat the price, too!
Str8beauty -.
Best wine I ever had! My uncle had these as a signature at his wedding...I loved it so much went out and bought some for my house. Very elegant and nice for adult events. Wirth every penny. I definitely recommend
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?