Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Sara N.Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Catie M.
Saugus, MA
This has an amazing flavor to it without being overwhelming. I don’t think I could compare it to anything else I’ve ever drank. I’m a repeat buyer of it and will keep buying it.
Samantha W.
Baytown, TX
I love this sparkling wine! It’s the perfect amount of raspberry flavoring without being overpowering or too sweet. I buy two or three of these at a time to make perfect summer drinks with some fresh fruit floating on top!
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Delicious and light sweet desert wine. I was first introduced to this in Jamaica this summer at Sandals Negril and have repurchased several times. If you like moscato this is for you! Very reasonable price is a plus! Verdi Wine 🍷
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! It is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. It's always such a good deal too. I would highly recommend anyone to try it. I will definitely be purchasing it again. It is delicious!!!
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Very light refreshing drink that taste kind of like raspberries. inexpensive and taste divine icy cold with some berries in it. And if you use frozen berries it keeps it cold and adds flavor! I first tried it as a sample at my local Meijers and I've been hooked ever sense. Def try this one out!
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
So this is totally the thing that your mom buys and hides in the back of the fridge for when her Zumba friends come over to complain about their exes. Or something like that. But seriously - this stuff is GOOD! It's like girly boozy soda pop. And it has a deliciously feminine name. Do boys drink sparkletinis? no. girls do. YEA!
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
For the price the Raspberry Sparkletini wasn't bad (I spent about $9 for it at Walmart). I personally thought it was a tad dry tasting but overall it has a nice sweetness to it and would be good to have with strawberries and chocolate if your having a romantic evening with your significant other.
Shelby B.
Davenport, IA
This is the bomb. It's cheap, delicious and gets the job done. It's got a lot of fizz and has a sweet flavor. Tastes more like a raspberry soda than champagne. Yum yum yum. Good for Christmas time as well.
Megan T.
Exton, PA
You cannot get more girly than Raspberry Sparkletini and that's why it's perfect for my girls' nights! BUT, that doesn't stop by boyfriend from drinking it when it's around! It's sweet and fruity and bubbly all at the same time. Also, the price is great for the quality!
Erika O.
I love this. It's sweet and bubbly. I like the fact that it's a twistable too vs a cork. Makes it easier to open and seal. It's a good price as well I just wish it came
In a bigger size because it always seems to go quick.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Marlene r.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sounds good! how is this?
Mary V.
Colton, CA
Has anyone tried mixing this in mimosas? Or different mix recipes?