Raspberry Sparkletini  uploaded by Isabel T.

BY RASPBERRY SPARKLETINI

Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Holmen, WI
This is great for a special occasion! Adds a touch of flavor with the raspberry twist to it! The bottle itself if on point for price and wouldn't hesitate in a time for celebration! Love this brand of champagne! For your next celebration, you wont go wrong!
Str8beauty -.
Str8beauty -.
Best wine I ever had! My uncle had these as a signature at his wedding...I loved it so much went out and bought some for my house. Very elegant and nice for adult events. Wirth every penny. I definitely recommend
Bianca d.
Bianca d.
Port St Lucie, FL
I was really surprised that I liked it as much as I did considering it's a malt beverage. It is a great sparkling wine dupe. It's nice and bubbly; sweet but not too sweet. The strawberry flavor is even better.
Angie M.
Angie M.
owasso , OK
This tasted great I was surprised that it tasted as good as it did purchase this because of two reasons the packaging was nice and the name was apealing to me I would buy this again very happy with product
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
I love this stuff! It is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. It's always such a good deal too. I would highly recommend anyone to try it. I will definitely be purchasing it again. It is delicious!!!
Mrs T.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
This drink is so cute and fruity! Very good for anyone who likes bubbly and sweet! It's a bit too sweet for me but I think it'll be great as a chaser or even mixed with other wines.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
This stuff! It's not strong at all, but the flavor is so so good! Even if it sits out a bit and gets warm, it still tastes great. Perfect amount of bubbly too.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
A sparkling light drink. It is super refreshing and I like to Serve it with some frozen raspberries it keep it cold and adds more of a fruity flavor to it.
Shkatie T.
Shkatie T.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought all of my bridesmaids mini bottles of this to put in their gift baskets. I loved the pink packaging. Very affordable and tastes great
Slady U.
Slady U.
Corona, CA
If your a sweet Kind of work to personal, defiantly recommend this wine. It's not too sweet to where you can't drink anymore. I love it!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Lansing, MI
How pricey is this?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
Is this drink really sweet?
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Sounds good! how is this?
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I have never heard of this, is it good? My friend and I like to try different drinks, is this like wine or champagne? What other flavors do they have? What is the alcohol content?
Jade B.
Jade B.
Cincinnati, OH
This sounds really good. Is this found usually in local grocery stores?