Raspberry Preserves

Each jar of Bonne Maman fruit spreads are made with love from 100% all-natural ingredients. Rich and delicious, these Raspberry Preserves are incredibly smooth and easy to spread. They are perfect for spreading on freshly toasted bread or warm pastries, but you can also use the preserves as an ingredient in recipes like muffins or homemade granola bars.

How much does this cost?
Where can this full sized jar be purchased? I always love the small jars that I get at breakfast in hotels or restaurants!
What other jam flavors do your family love the most?
Start your review of Raspberry Preserves!
Product Highlights
...worse than getting raspberry seeds in your teeth while eating toast or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.in reviews
My favorite brand of preserves, I decided to try it because it has so few ingredients but its really fresh and not too sweet.in reviews
Carolyn P.
Beverly, MA
I remember being a young teenager and on my first trip to France. I was introduced to the most amazing preserves. At that time Bonne Maman wasn't available in the states. I carefully wrapped up multiple jars and brought it home to the states. I now love that I can buy it here. Every time I twist open a jar I'm brought back to my 1st Parisian summer. The flavors are rich and fresh. Outstanding quality and worth every franc, I mean penny!
Carmen I.
Love this jam! It's pretty sweet but it's full of raspberries (and their seeds). I usually eat it with a good baguette and some butter.
crystal R.
Vanzant missouri
Love the real taste. The only raspberry preserve that is better is the stuff that is home made!
Alexandria W.
College Station, TX
Raspberry Preserves uploaded by Alexandria W.
This stuff is SOOOO good! It’s all natural, which is a thumbs-up in my book. Very few, understandable ingredients. Great taste. Super cute jar that looks great on a picnic blanket! 10/10
Tania P.
New Rochelle, NY
Raspberry Preserves uploaded by Tania P.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
The best! I just bought this an Is delicious real raspberry, Im going to buy more flavours Raspberry Preserves
Angela M.
Brooklyn, NY
I can’t even explain how much I love this jam! It’s so rich in flavor and is very tasty. I usually pair it with peanut butter or cream cheese and l love it. Definitely would recommend!!!
Paula K.
New Hudson, MI
This is my family's favorite jelly. Also favorite brand. They all have no high fructose corn syrup which is very important. The flavor on the raspberry is like you're eating fresh sweet raspberries.
Alexa D.
The best tasting preserves in the cutest packaging! I love reusing these jars once I finish the preserves because they're so cute and versatile. The preserves tastes much cleaner and less artificial than most on the market. The raspberry is definitely my favorite for toast, oatmeal, & more!
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
I always have this in the fridge - it is too delicious to live without. The overall taste and texture is delicious, and it is never too watery or gelatinous. The jars are also so easy to repurpose into great leftover storage.
Elizabeth L.
Manassas, VA
Ok, I am a jam snob. I really will only use this jam in anything that calls for it. My husband swore up and down that it wasn’t that good and that any old plastic squeeze bottle of jam will do. He then tried one of those squeeze bottles compared to this and immediately changed his mind. This is the best jam. Period.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...