Raspberry Fantasy 8 oz Body Spray - Parfums de Coeur - W-BB

by Parfums De Coeur

Marries the fresh scents of sparkling raspberries, juicy apples and succulent peaches. Long-Lasting. It is created to uplift and energize the body.

where can you buy this in canada?
Start your review of Raspberry Fantasy 8 oz Body Spray - Parfums de Coeur - W-BB!
Donna T.
Alstead, NH
I thought that this would be a nice summer scent. Wow, I was wrong. It was cheap and cheap was what I got. I will not be a repeat user. I smells very synthetic and plastic like. I am not a fan. There are other competitors out there that make raspberry scents that are far more pleasing to the nose.
Ruby L.
Calgary
Raspberry Fantasy 8 oz Body Spray - Parfums de Coeur - W-BB uploaded by Ruby L.
This is my forever fave scent🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Raspberry Fantasy 8 oz Body Spray - Parfums de Coeur - W-BBRaspberry Fantasy 8 oz Body Spray - Parfums de Coeur - W-BB🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰The best scent ever🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Raspberry Fantasy 8 oz Body Spray - Parfums de Coeur - W-BB[product:body-fantasies-fantasy-(rasberry)-50ml][product:body-fantasies-fantasy-(rasberry)-50ml]🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Raspberry Fantasy 8 oz Body Spray - Parfums de Coeur - W-BB🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💋💋💋💋💋💋🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Raspberry Fantasy 8 oz Body Spray - Parfums de Coeur - W-BB🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💋💋💋💋💋
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,048 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.Best Regards.
Nouran M.
Jeddah, Jeddah
A nice product I like fresh, refreshing and nice and different from other products. I love its use after showering gives a rebound to its many odors. Raspberry Fantasy 8 oz Body Spray - Parfums de Coeur - W-BB
Ask a question to the Influenster community...