BY RASA/TOMMY BOY RECORDS

Personnel includes: Deepak Chopra, Kei Arita, Antonia Banderas, Lisa Bonet, Adriana Castelazo, Claude Challe, Gotham Chopra, Gina Gershan, Melanie Griffith, Jared Harris, Angelica Houston, Milla Jovovich, Shekhar Kapur, Sinead O'Connor, Liev Schreiber, Marisa Tomei, Christy Turlington. Producers: Deepak Chopra, Adam Piack, Donna D'Cruz. see more...

• "If you haven't tried using this yet, I highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "The scent lasts forever and if you want to smell nice but aren't a perfume person, this is the body wash for you." in 1 review
  • "The jasmine smell is perfect, not overpowering, and lingers just the right amount once you get out of the shower." in 1 review
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Valrico, FL
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this stuff. The scent is absolutely intoxicating, and it leaves my skin feeling great. I can also feel good knowing that it's environmentally and ethically more responsible than most other products out there. I layer with Lust solid perfume and wash my hair with Godiva solid shampoo, and I always get compliments.
Nydia Fry M.
Nydia Fry M.
If you haven't tried using this yet, I highly recommend it. The first little bottle I purchased came as a recommendation from one of the employees at my local store. The aroma it produced was supposed to induce a calm, peaceful atmosphere for me whilst dealing with the troubles of well, being a girl in general, lol. Anyway, I am so glad I took her advice because it's now one of my mostly purchased products from LUSH.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Love this. Scent is pleasant and lasting but not unnecessarily strong, and it moisturizes skin very well.
Fallyn D.
Fallyn D.
I love Lush's shower gels! However, I cannot get past the smell of this one in particular!
Katrina A.
Katrina A.
This is my favorite scent from Lush! It is so relaxing. It can be a little pricey but worth every penny.
Camiron A.
Camiron A.
Fenton, MI
I love this shower gel it is by far one of my favorites. I had the medium size and it lasted me for months so it is well worth the price. My mom loves the smell it fills the whole apartment with and the scent stays on your skin as well.
hayden a.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells like a bike ride out in the country. The jasmine and honey pair so perfectly together!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fremont, CA
This soap has the best scent ever, the jasmine and honey are so calming,and mix beautifully together.
Blithe G.
Blithe G.
Stony Point, NY
When I bought this the woman at the counter warned me and told me that it was very strong but I liked the smell and the fact that it had honey in it for my dry skin. The scent lasts forever and if you want to smell nice but aren't a perfume person, this is the body wash for you.
Mandee F.
Mandee F.
Love this! The jasmine smell is perfect, not overpowering, and lingers just the right amount once you get out of the shower. It's also so soothing -- I love it for when I've had a stressful day!