BY RARE

Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
This one was one one the following games. I never played trouble in paradise but this one was great. I love these games. You spruce up a space to attract cute pinata animals that each have their own homes and foods. A fun circle of life game in a very cute way for older kids and kid at heart adults 😄
Jamie D.
This was a wonderful game when my son was 4. All the little mini-games kept him occupied long enough for his short attention span. It wasn't too hard for him either. I would definitely recommend this for the younger gamer and the family.
Emily T.
The original Viva Pinata Came with the Xbox360 and was one of my favorite games that I have played. I can only assume that this game is almost as good. I did not play this a ton, but I can tell it is good.
Kassady L.
Lake Mary, FL
Got this game around the time it first came out, It is a pretty fun multiplayer game. I enjoyed it because I also watched the show they had on at the time and the characters in this were from it.
Mariah A.
It was pretty good except it got repetitive really quickly. I wish there was more racing levels.