BY RARE

Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
Yesss! The one that started it all. This was the first viva pinata game, and first one I played. I loved being able to transform a garden and have a while ton of cuties to raise. It's unlike any other game in it's category. I completely love it, and it got me hooked for the next two games to come♡
Keila T.
Hyannis, MA
Played this as a kid and when xbox one released the disc with the old shool games on it this was one of them! Engaging, beautiful and at the same time adorable! There's really no other game like it, I now take turns with my seven year old sister!
Julie  G.
Acworth, GA
I played this game as a kid and recently repurchased as an adult. I love this game. There are point like when it becomes night where I just sit there with nothing to do. However watching the cute animals passes the time. The only thing I'm not hugely fond of in this game is the romance mini game. It is a pain to do it for the starter piñata over and over again. Other then that I really love this game. I would recommend it for older kids and adults. To actually make new piñata come to your garden you have to read and met the requirements in the handbook. This may be difficult for smaller kids.
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
Oh gosh how I miss this game ! In this game you raise pinatas in your land & get to plant plants & do more stuff, I would get all excited when a new pinata appeared. I always tried my best to keep those ugly monsters away from poisoning my pinatas. this game is lots of fun so i totally recommend it.
Larissa L.
Great Falls, MT
Super fun game! Graphics are actually really good and the gameplay is simple. Plus who doesn't love building a garden just to have cute little piñata animals show up? It's also challenging, it's not all just cute gameplay. It's a true game but it has mass appeal. I love it!
Lauren C.
Richmond, KY
Despite many gamer's harsh reviews of this game's "childish nature", I highly enjoyed the quality of gameplay and graphics. I would almost refer to it as my "guilty pleasure", but I thoroughly enjoy the goals and general "farming" aspects of the game, and feel that it would hold up well against any simulation game! I have no regrets in buying every "Viva Pinata" chain game!
Bobbi P.
Rosebush, MI
I'm not a huge gamer... Until you put this game in front of me. It's addicting! This game is really versatile because it caters to a wide age group. It's easy enough that a child could play and maintain an interest, but it also offers aspects challenging enough to keep an adult interested. I wish they would release a version for the Xbox One!
Paige H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I have spent so much time on this game, it's absolutely insane. My garden had to be the cutest out there, patrolled by a barkbark with a little sherlock holmes hat, named "detective drooly". <3
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
It was an okay game. IT can get a little chaotic trying to figure out where to put everything and trying to keep up with breeding and which pinata eats which. Can get a little overwhelming, but it passes the time.
Megan K.
Nicholasville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this such a happy little game that is wonderful for adults too! It can sometimes be challenging which adds to the fun of it!