Rare Light Luminizer

by Rituel de Fille

RARE LIGHT CRÈME LUMINIZER: Inspired by extraordinary light phenomena, each shade imparts an ethereal glow—with a pearl shimmer that subtly shifts and transforms to reveal a remarkable depth of color. LUNARIS: Capture moonlight at your fingertips with an unexpected, hauntingly beautiful, blue-shifting illuminating opal. ALLURE BEST OF BEAUTY: Awarded the coveted Allure Best of Beauty Award for ‘Best Natural Highlighter’ in 2017. MULTI-USE: Apply to the high points of the face, shoulders, and collarbone for an ethereal glow. SPELLBINDINGLY NATURAL: All Rituel de Fille products are 100% natural, free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes, or synthetic fragrances and 100% cruelty-free using ethically sourced raw materials.

RARE LIGHT CRÈME LUMINIZER - Inspired by extraordinary light phenomena, each shade imparts an ethereal glow—with a pearl shimmer that subtly shifts and transforms to reveal a remarkable depth of color.; ANTHELION - This striking gold shifts with a subtle red-orange highlight, glowing warm like a ray of sunlight.; ALLURE BEST OF BEAUTY - Awarded the coveted Allure Best of Beauty Award for ‘Best Natural Highlighter’ in 2017.; MULTI-USE - Apply to the high points of the face, shoulders, and collarbone for an ethereal glow.; SPELLBINDINGLY NATURAL - All Rituel de Fille products are 100% natural, free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes, or synthetic fragrances and 100% cruelty-free using sustainably sourced raw materials.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rare Light Luminizer!
J B.
This wasn’t my favorite product from RDF. I enjoy so many items but this was a miss for me. For some reason, it just doesn’t really want to apply to my skin. It just doesn’t seem to show on me. I’ve seen it look beautiful on others though. I’m going to assume I just got a shade that doesn’t agree with me.
Amber F.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite highlighter of all time. It’s so silky, luminous, and catches the sun or moon or lamps in the most beautiful ways. I own about seven different shades and won’t stop.
member-d766d3
Purchased at: Sephora
like makeup isn’t a thing. this rare beauty light luminizer i use everywhere, legs, arms, face stays on forever. and does not leave my skin sticky or oily looking is beyond any highlighter i’ve ever used! #rarebeauty #makeup Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight

Looking for your answer?