BY RARE

Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Super fun one of my beginner games. Beautiful colors! Liked all the Lil quests. Not hard. Just had me at the beautiful graphics! Super cheap now! Passes the time playing older games....waiting on the release of new games.
Sarah L.
This was the very first Xbox 360 game I ever played, it's what got me into gaming and it still to this day my FAVORITE game ever! I loved the concept of a magical fairy turning into all of these interesting creatures, it was so colorful and fun to play! I just hope that someday they will do a sequel or remake of this game with all new characters and storyline. It would be amazing to see what they could do with the graphics now.
Genesis G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was a really cool, fun, and unique game!! The graphics were amazing and beautiful and the character was really cool! You were a beautiful fairy who could turn into other really cool monster!! Give this game a try!
Ally S.
Sacramento, CA
I really liked this game. Like to the point where I have played it several times. I would really like a second installment of this game.
michelle b.
What what a throw back. this was a great game to help me learn the xbox 360 controller, as i was switching from the playstation.
chris h.
natrona hts, PA
Love this game it is super fun and challenging. I still enjoy playing this game even though it came out years ago.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Interesting design and concept, one of the first xbox360 games to come out and was not disappointing.
Mira C.
Clinton
Very fun and entertaining game one game I would play over and over defiantly fun game for the kiddos
 Elizabeth g.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 3
Really cool game for any age to play :)
Has different challenges and different powers you can gain
Samii A.
Winamac, IN
It's an awesome throwback Thursday type of thing it's a classic and enthralling
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
Would my older kids like this game
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
How good is this do y'all recommend
Jessica T.