Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez
Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm Nearly Rose 012 oz/ 38 mL

A hydrating, non-sticky, long-lasting lip gloss that cushions lips all day with soft, nourishing color and shine. Formulation Type: Lip GlossBenefits: HydratingIngredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, and sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Like a lip mask in a gloss, this ultra-cushiony, comfortable formula hugs lips with nourishing hydration while visibly plumping them with buildable color and shine. Made with a botanical blend of lotus, gardenia, and white waterlily, it also helps soothe, calm, and nourish lips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm Nearly Rose 0.12 oz/ 3.8 mL!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,815 reviews
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm Nearly Rose 0.12 oz/ 3.8 mL uploaded by Adriane N.
👛 So... I have waited quite a while to leave this review. I wanted to make sure I really LOVED it! I purchased 2 shades, a light and a darker gloss. I like both!!! 😃💋 The packaging is really pretty. It is clean. It is clear and the applicator is a doe-foot that contours to your lips- ZERO "extra" product left behind. 👛 The gloss itself makes my lips feel i stantly moisturized- NOT moisture like say "my Fresh chapsticks" but for a SHINY gloss 💋- great comfort!! 👛 I highly recommend!!! #makeupjunkie #lipstickjunkie #glossJunkie
Ashley R.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm Nearly Rose 0.12 oz/ 3.8 mL uploaded by Ashley R.
I absolutely loveee this gloss/balm. I am not generally a fan of any type of gloss because its sticky but this is no -sticky (in my opinion) and is super moisturizing. The color deposit is just enough to enhance natural features. I have the nearly neutral and this one (nearly rose). Nearly rose compliments my natural lip color while making them look fuller for a perfect pout. This isnt a plumping gloss but I do feel like it gives the illusion of fuller lips. Wear alone or on top of a nude or pink lipstick for an extra shine. Fairly long wearing for being a gloss/balm. I truly love the formula. 💋
Lisa B.
Granbury, TX
First time using Rare Beauty , and can definitely say I’m hooked . Glossy lip balm feels and looks incredible. Keeps my lips moisturized while looking beautiful. Can’t wait to try more products from this brand . Love it !!!!
Samantha C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
The first thing I noticed about this is that it is unscented, which is a huge factor for me. The color went on nicely and wasn’t sticky. Color was sheer but still have a nice pigment to my lips that lasted. Perfect for no makeup makeup days
Christine  H.
Lexington, KY
First of all the color is gorgeous! I really wanted to love this lip product, but i am super picky about the texture of lip products and this one just wasn’t for me. It isn’t sticky which I appreciate, but it felt too heavy on my lips. It also wore off a little patchy.
Brandon B.
Silver Spring, MD
This glossy lip balm is more lip balm than lip gloss and I love that! Instead on just sitting on top of my lips like regular lip balms, this products actually made my lips more hydrated. Love the color as well, my lips are naturally a similar color so this just makes my lips a little bit more saturated.
Jordyn R.
Forked River, NJ
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm Nearly Rose 0.12 oz/ 3.8 mL uploaded by Jordyn R.
Very natural looking pink color. Moisturizing and glossy. My favorite lip gloss ever!!
Lindsay  D.
Louisbourg, NS
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable Glossy Lip Balm Nearly Rose 0.12 oz/ 3.8 mL uploaded by Lindsay  D.
I absolutely love this colour. Plus the formula isn’t sticky at all. It’s smooth like a balm and the shine is really beautiful. I will definitely buy this again! Maybe in other colours too!
Kimberly R.
Calgary, AB
One of my favorite go to lipbalm daily! Its a subtle shade on my lips and doesnt feel heavy and sticky at all! Love this product!

Looking for your answer?