Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush

A weightless, long-lasting liquid blush that blends and builds beautifully for a soft, healthy flush. Available in matte and dewy finishes. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Create a pinch-perfect flush using this featherweight formula infused with long-lasting pigments that last all day.

Wanna get something for free?? Join Exclusivester now! Its a Facebook group offering free stuff, it has all kinds of products available for FREE!!
THE best rare beauty blush shade? So indecisive atm!
are these worth the hype?
Start your review of Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush!
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Review for: Joy, Bliss
I was excited to get a sample of this liquid blush by rare beauty from sephora because I've never tried to liquid blush before. Plus I've been hearing lots of good things about this blush. My sample included the shades "joy" and "bliss". Joy is a Dewey muted peach color. Bliss is lighter and is a matte nude pink color. I don't think this liquid blush is good for beginners because I noticed that it dried very quickly and was a bit difficult for me to blend. I liked that the liquid blush lasts much longer than any of my powder blushes. I think I need to play around with this blush a bit more and learn how to properly use it before I decide if I really love it. It's $20, which is not bad and is affordable enough that I might purchase to play around with it a bit more. Plus I really liked the color "bliss". Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush
Rebecca T.
Fallbrook, CA
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush uploaded by Rebecca T.
Review for: Joy
This is such a great liquid blush and so fast and easy to apply. Nowadays, I go for cream bronzer / blush and this one is so pigmented, a little really does go a very, very long way. It’s buildable, blends out beautifully, and has the most luscious and natural finish. Lasts throughout the day.
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush uploaded by Autumn F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was my first time using a liquid blush and I am super impressed! Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush is very pretty and adds pretty color to your cheeks. I apply a very small amount and it goes a long way! The price is fantastic and it lasts a long time.
HHa N.
Pathein
Review for: Love
The level of pigmentation in Soft Pinch Liquid Blush is truly 🤯 🤩. No matter your complexion, all 8 shades will blend seamlessly for a soft healthy flush. And remember: a little goes a long way! Which finish do you like best— matte or dewy? Let us know below!
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
Review for: Love
So I ordered this at 1am half asleep and afterwards was worried it would be too dark of a shade for my medium complexion. Specially when it came in and it was super pigmented. But I gave it a try last night and this is so easy to work with. I was worried because a lot of the reviews said that If you’re a beginner with liquid blush like this this isn’t the one to start with. I’ve used powder, liquid as in drops and balm but not something like this. In the reviews I read it said do it quickly before it dries. So I put two small dots on each side of my face and it blended out beautifully. I imagine it would be super easy to build with how creamy and pigmented it is. The packaging is super cute and I love the flat circle on the top. It makes it even easier to get the lid off and hold. I would definitely recommend this product.
Lawanda  F.
Saint Louis, MO
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush uploaded by Lawanda  F.
Purchased at: Sephora
A little goes a long way when using creamy blush 😍 shows up extremely well definitely worth the price
Diane J.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush uploaded by Diane J.
Review for: Bliss
This blush is sooo amazing! Very little goes along the whole check and it has a Mayte finish which I prefer. It drys up pretty fast so make sure you blend with a damp beauty blender once you put it on.
Rachel M.
Broomall, PA
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush uploaded by Rachel M.
Review for: Happy
I like this blush! It is extremely pigmented and has a beautiful line of shades. It blended best with a beauty blender and lasted all night long. I love the dewey finish it adds to the skin and loved it on its own as well. I definitely recommend you try it! 💗🥰👏🏻 #makeup #blush
geormary M.
Orlando, FL
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush uploaded by geormary M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Excellent price, pigment, presentation this products deserve a 10/10 ❤️🔥 you can find all the collection in Sephora.
Ryan B.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush uploaded by Ryan B.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush uploaded by Ryan B.
Review for: Joy
This blush is insanely pigmented that it’s kind of scary. Every time I use it I’m afraid I’m going to use too much and end up looking like a clown! 🙃 You really only need the tiniest bit of this to use. It is very beautiful though and lasts all day even with a mask on. I have the shade Joy and it has a dewy finish. They have matte ones too.

354 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...