Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge

A plush sponge with a diamond-shaped tip for a precise application and customizable coverage. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: This latex-free, multifaceted sponge applies liquids, creams, and powders effortlessly.

Does this product provide full coverage?
Is this sponge better than the original beauty blender ?
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge Can you actually see the dents of the beauty blender on your face? And does it take up a lot of product?
Start your review of Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge!
Rebecca G.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge uploaded by Rebecca G.
I like the shape for blending but the color isn’t great since all the products make it look dirty.
Ashley B.
Manhattan, KS
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge I wish I would have looked at reviews before purchasing this. I got it half price at only $7 so won't complain too much I guess. It's definitely different from all the other sponges I've used. It really absorbs the product. I did not like how my makeup looked after using this. I felt like it mostly absorbed the product and left barely any on my face. Would not recommend.
Tatiana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge uploaded by Tatiana H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was so excited when first seeing this product on sale but now I see why it was. I get that each side of the sponge is meant to target blending techniques but this was horrible. It absorbed more than anything the foundation and did not blend at all. I hated it and sad I didn’t like itRare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge
Georgette M.
Roseville, OH
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge uploaded by Georgette M.
Bought one of everything when her line first came out. some things like this brush I fell in love with also like the concealer brush. Worth the buy.
Anna V.
Keller, TX
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge uploaded by Anna V.
Purchased at: Sephora
Terrible! It has so many small holes and texture to it that it left the texture on my skin. I’m guessing you’re supposed to use it with her liquid foundation. But it’s total trash. Not smooth at all.
Nou L.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge uploaded by Nou L.
I thought it worked okay only for applying and blending out foundation/ concealer. There are other makeup sponged out there that works better.
Hannah W.
Bentonville, AR
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge uploaded by Hannah W.
This sponge shape is very unique. The diamond-shaped tip makes it so easy to apply the concealer in the eye area. The bottom of the sponge is good for blending. It works best when damp. It’s very porous so you don’t need much water. ⁣⁣ Its very hard to clean though.
Melody Y.
Flushing, NY
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge uploaded by Melody Y.
I have used the beauty blended sponge and real technique sponge and they were easy to use and blended the formula very nicely. Rare beauty’s sponge was a big disappointment because of the weird material they used. The concealer (I tried two types: nars radiant cream concealer and rare beauty concealer) did not blend well. I would not recommend
Iryna M.
Apex, NC
so far I like it. The size is a little bit too big for me. But I like how the sponge is blending my foundation with concealer. The diamond-shaped design is perfect to reach tackles tight spots.
Michelle M.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Multi-Tasking Makeup Sponge uploaded by Michelle M.
I got this as a free sample out of my voxbox. It’s a very rough porous sponge. It’s meant to be used damp. It didn’t really blend in my makeup so I had to use my fingers in the end. You use the pointed end to get the corners of my nose or under eyes. And you use the flat side for blending out. I probably wouldn’t buy this.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmine A.
Saint Paul , MN
il y a 10 mois
Sandra A. il y a 10 mois
Hello Jasmine, I from what I heard and seen many beauty gurus are saying it has big pores and when applying make up it will show on your skin. It won't help apply smooth, it will give you texture pumps. Hope this makes sense and helps 😊
Jennifer C.