Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez
Discovery Eyeshadow Palette

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette

A sleek eyeshadow palette that includes seven easy-to-wear, crease-resistant shades in a range of finishes that stay put all day without fading. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, and mineral oil. It is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Inspired by Selena's journey of self-discovery, these eyeshadows celebrate the ever-changing colors we reflect every day. It includes mattes, metallics, plus a glitter topcoat in seven rich, buttery, blendable shades created for easy-to-wear combos you don't have to think about.

Is this palette worth the hype and how  versatile is this palette? If you don’t like it is there an alternative you would recommend?
Start your review of Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Mila C.
Arlington, MA
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mila C.
Absolutely gorgeous palette!! The colors are both light, natural, but can also be built up for dramatic looks if you prefer. The colors have very natural tones, and can also be built into a glamour look by working with the glitter options. The texture is so creamy it blends very easily with little to no fallout. Given that fact though, I’ve found that using the right brush with the strength to pick up and blend the product makes a huge difference. A soft brush will come out with a very sheer look. The glitter middle is also stunning. While I will not use it every day, this is so pretty and easy to use that I will be using for special occasions moving forward! The cream dries very well and has no fallout if you wait for it to dry correctly. I hesitated for weeks before buying this and would now 100% recommend this palette to anyone with light skin tones and little makeup experience! Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Stay Vulnerable All - Over Eyeshadow Brush
Svetlana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Svetlana F.
A gorgeous assortment of colors in this palette, ranging from bright colors to shimmery glitter and some basics in between. They are pretty pigmented which means the colors stand out even more. Love the case too!
Jackie S.
Red Oak, TX
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jackie S.
Love the shades in this palette the glitter is so beautiful and easy to work with I recommend the mattes a really nice to blend
jadayra R.
Romeoville, IL
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by jadayra R.
I love this palette so much. The shadows are so easy to blend. The glitter is so beautiful and easier to use than i originally thought. The packaging is super cute. I do recommend this palette if you enjoy rare beauty!
Yanice C.
San Antonio, TX
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Yanice C.
Such a stunning palette. If you like natural looks this is the palette for you. If you are starting with makeup this is a great palette. Beautiful colors
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
This Rare Beauty Discovery Eyeshadow Palette is simply gorgeous. It apply buttery smooth and wears all day without creasing. The palette has 7 rich highly pigmented shades that are all so beautiful and can create so many beautiful looks. My favorite shade is the metallic gold to apply on the center of my lid or corner of my eye, a metallic pink champagne, glittering rose to bronze, matte peach, matte purple taupe, and duo chrome magenta gold. A good tip is to dampen your eyeshadow brush water for metallic shades to get the most vivid color payoff. These shades can work for both day time and night time looks so really is a versatile palette!
Savannah G.
Bowie, MD
I see this is getting good reviews but honestly I’m not sure how. Rare beauty as a whole(ive tried almost all of the products) has some really good hits but a lot of misses. This for me is a huge miss. The biggest pan in the center is a super chunky pressed glitter with a metric ton of fallout. The other shades, mines the pinkish duo chrome shade(love that one) have absolutely no pigment...like dollar tree makeup probably performs better. The price point is pretty good but honestly the quality just isn’t there.
mani N.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by mani N.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by mani N.
Ok I totally forgot about this gem in my collection. I LOVE Rare beauty well I LOVE LOVE the liquid blushes. Those are great. I used this pallet today and it performs so we'll like luxury brands and very pigmented. I was super happy with the results.
Didi D.
Nampa, ID
So glamorous! I absolutely love each shade in this palette. I’m giving her 4 stars because the shape of the eyeshadow pans is inconvenient. I also wish that the glitter shade wasn’t the biggest pan. Besides that, the eyeshadows are so stunning and apply nicely with no fallout. The pressed glitter sticks without primer, and looks absolutely gorgeous. This palette is a good buy.
Haru S.
North York, ON
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Discovery Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Haru S.
I was so excited to get this palette, unfortunately it didn’t work for me. The formulas have no pigment at all, you really need to work it out, and the gold glitter it’s not pressed, has a lot of fall out. I was so disappointed. The packaging and the color selection are beautiful tho.