suggested searches

3 star

12%

2 star

1 star

It's super easy to use! I don't use too much makeup on my brows and I like a more natural look. I like to fill in my brows lightly then use the gel. The gel is not clear so it matches perfectly! I have bought it twice already!
Rare beauty brow pencil gives the laminate look. I would highly recommend trying this out: my sister loves using this too.
I like this eyebrow wand, the pen side is creamy and workable and doesn’t give me monster brows that are too thick. I just draw a few flicks with this side. The brow gel side is nicely pigmented and you don’t need much of it. I like to use the pen side more so on the outer edges of my brows, and the brow gel more so on the middle and inner edges.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I’ve been wanting to try a brow product for very long but wasn’t sure which one is good? I would love to try Rare Beauty and see how good the products are.
Do you think that this product will work for a minimalist look (natural eyebrows) ?
I have really thin ,sparse , look like I have none , eyebrows and fair light skin . Will this help me ?
more questions