Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel

A dual-ended, triangular-shaped, retractable brow pencil and tinted brow gel that creates naturally defined brows. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Creamy and buildable, this ultra-precise pencil creates any brow look from soft and defined to strong and full. Set the shape with a weightless, tinted brow gel that lifts and holds without feeling stiff or crunchy.

I’ve been wanting to try a brow product for very long but wasn’t sure which one is good? I would love to try Rare Beauty and see how good the products are.
Do you think that this product will work for a minimalist look (natural eyebrows) ?
I have really thin ,sparse , look like I have none , eyebrows and fair light skin . Will this help me ?
Start your review of Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel!
Iryna M.
Apex, NC
Review for: Soft Blonde
So I got this pencil gel is free product, color is Soft Blonde it’s not my color. But I like a pencil shape and brush size .The texture is look little bit too liquid .I wish I got my shade .
Tatum B.
Pleasanton
Review for: Deep Brown
This product is good and very pigmented, I recently just got this product and as the title says it’s great but it’s more of a preference on whether you’ll like this product or not. This product is 22$ it’s a duo item, one side is a pen/pencil and the other is a gel. Now the tip of the pencil is a teardrop/angled shape, this is where the preference comes in. If you like to get those hair like strokes this may not be the product for you. Me personally I like the more natural kinda clean/bushy look so I like it but some people might not. I’d give this a 7/10 for me.
Ka S.
Merced, CA
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel uploaded by Ka S.
Review for: Deep Brown
I love this duo ended brow pencil. It’s easy to use. Creates amazing brows. Makes my dark brown eyes pop. I love it so much!!!
Arineh A.
Glendale, CA
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel uploaded by Arineh A.
Review for: Soft Blonde
The product itself is amazing by having to useful sides, it was too light for my brows but I still loved it
Kennedy W.
East Lansing, MI
Review for: Deep Brown
This is one of the best brow gels I’ve used. I’ve recently did my own brow lamination and this product mimics that sleek and feathered look ! Only tip I have is for the pencil is have a VERY light hand. It’s very pigmented and go left so quickly!
Destiny G.
Hoffman Est, IL
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel uploaded by Destiny G.
Purchased at: Sephora
My new favorite high-end brow product!! It’s so good and I was able to work with it really well! My brows looked great and stayed put all day plus they’re waterproof but still looked natural! I love both the pencil and gel side! I’d definitely recommend!
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I was impressed by the pigmentation in this product. The brow pencil is super pigmented and easily blendable. The only downside is that it’s sometimes too blendable! When I comb thru my brows it comes off onto my skin which is easy to clean but still, a little different. Brow gel is very nice too.
Anna P.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel uploaded by Anna P.
Really love the product and the idea of a duo. The bristles are thin to get all of ur brow hairs and the pencil is nice and soft but high pigmentation. I’m soooo sad I chose the wrong color in the voxbox survey.... I think i’m just going to buy it. #influensterawards2020
Hannah W.
Bentonville, AR
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel uploaded by Hannah W.
Review for: Soft Blonde
This has two sides: ultra-precise pencil and a tinted brow gel. It’s so easy to use. I never use tinted brow gel but I love how made my eyebrows look. The gel also keeps the brows in place very well.
Lucky D.
Cazenovia, WI
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Brow Harmony Pencil & Gel uploaded by Lucky D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this brow product! Having the two products in one allows me to do my brows in half of the time, and is great for travel! I would use a lighter hand, because the pencil side is very pigmented and soft, so it goes on easily! It looks so natural and lasted all day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...