Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit

A refillable two-in-one compact of touch-up essentials blotting papers and a radiant powder-filled puff for freshening up on the go. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Cut shine not glow with these refillable, mess-free, stress-free essentials.

Have any of you tried this before? I want to buy it for aesthetic purposes lol but I’d really love if it’s an actually good product! I’ve seen iffy reviews… [product:rare-beauty-by-selena-gomez-blot-&-glow-touch-up-kit]
Are these good to take on the go and does this help a lot with oily skin ?
Start your review of Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit!
Arelis L.
Corp Christi, TX
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit uploaded by Arelis L.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit uploaded by Arelis L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This one was a little confusing. This is the first Rare Beauty product I try and I really wanted to like it. I probably didn’t do enough research but I really thought there would be powder in this, not just “infused” in the puff. The puff sides are also a little hard which was annoying when it messed up my nose makeup. I like the blot powders but this may be a little big to fit in some purses. I will come back if I feel like I started enjoying this more.
Jenevieve M.
Longwood , FL
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit uploaded by Jenevieve M.
I love the packaging this comes in! It’s so cute and can fit in your purse for when you need it on the go! My face is more oily, so this helped a lot to just blot my skin when I need a little refresher! I highly recommend this product!
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this during the autumn when the days were still hot here in AZ, hoping that it would be useful for touching up and getting rid of any oiliness caused by the heat. In general my skin isn’t too oily apart from in very hot weather. While the blotting sheets are helpful, I didn’t find the puff that great - all it did was add some shimmer on top of my face and interrupted my tinted moisturiser beneath so that ended up looking kinda dried out. Personally I don’t care for the packaging. It’s so plasticky and gets dirty really easily. The large mirror inside is nice. Not something that I’d chose to buy again.
Lisa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Originally I was impressed. What a great idea! But as I’ve used it- eehhh. The packaging is pretty. Nice size mirror. Holds open on its own without flipping shut. Looks like a great product for your purse or travel bag. It’s bulky in your purse. One needs a bigger purse. The powder is enclosed in the puff. You need to puff with a little force in the back of your hand to get it started. You cannot tell how much is in it so you don’t know how close you are to bring out. They are refillable. That’s a plus. $5 for each refill. The powder is a bit glittery so it doesn’t help shine, even after you blot with the blotting papers. The blotting papers are smooth coated tissue- absorbent but not soft. They are not the best blotting papers I’ve tried but they are not the worse. They are effective. I love the idea and the packaging putting both products together. Just not the product. Disappointed, as again as i said, the theory in this product is good. ( shown next to a chapstick to give you an idea of size)
Alejandra G.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit uploaded by Alejandra G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok I love Selena but this is absolutely stupid! It is a sponge with powder that does not work well, too expensive, if you are oily skin it will not work for you, don't buy it, it's not worth it. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez
Eliana D.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit uploaded by Eliana D.
The Blot & Glow Touch Up Kit is too cute! It's a refillable compact containing sheets that absorb all the oil from your face and a radiant powder-infused puff for an easy touch. The powder-infused puff looks shiny, which makes the skin look luminous but seals very well. I find it very useful! I love the sophisticated. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Sephora
I understand that Selena is a star, but her cosmetic line is not. This set cost me 26 bucks but its so cheap. 1. The cover is plastic, looks so cheap. 2. Blotter sheets, really? They cost like 1 dollar. 3. The Sponge is not infused, it's just a sponge. Waste of money.
Mariah P.
Saint Paul, MN
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit uploaded by Mariah P.
Compact - First of all, let’s talk about the compact. I think this compact is beautiful. It’s a little big if you’re used to carrying a blotting powder and blotting sheets separately, but I think the size of it is okay because you get a great big mirror that you can actually see what you’re doing when using it. I appreciate that they thought about the ecological impact of this compact when creating it. Powder Puff - The powder puff seems to work well, but it’s a little difficult to know if I’m actually placing powder down when using it (you have to pat the puff a couple times to activate it.) When I thought I got powder out of the puff, it seemed to work well, but this powder may not work for everyone. Everyone has different needs when it comes to a powder, so I’m not sure I love this concept. A replacement puff is $15, and while you’re getting a puff filled with powder, it seems a little expensive for me. This is mainly due to the fact that it’s hard to judge how much powder you have left in the puff when using it.  Blotting Sheets - I think the blotting papers were a good size and worked really well. The blotting paper refills are only $5.00 for 100 sheets which is really affordable. If you don’t want to buy the whole compact, I think buying the blotting sheets separately is a great idea!
Jennifer M.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit uploaded by Jennifer M.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit uploaded by Jennifer M.
I really love the packaging of this & the whole set up is really cute. I wasn't sure about the puff at first, I was a bit confused when I opened it, I thought I was missing something. Once I used it a couple times I liked it more. A blotting sheet always comes in handy & the puff gives a nice soft matte finish to the skin, very natural looking. I don't think I would choose this over a loose powder for getting ready at home, but this is fantastic for on the go.
Niha M.
Fayetteville, GA
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit uploaded by Niha M.
Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Blot & Glow Touch-Up Kit uploaded by Niha M.
I really loved this product because i have oily skin and when I use this I feel refreshed and more confident. I really loved the packaging and love how it’s so handy when I’m out. I would definitely buy this and am really grateful I got this in my voxbox
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jaqueline T.
Berlin, Berlin
il y a 5 mois
Arelis L. il y a 8 jours
I did not find it to have a scent.