BY RAPUNZEL

White Sugar Substitute Rapunzel Whole Cane Sugar is unrefined and unbleached sugar that captures the essence of sugarcane. This sugar has a grainy texture and caramel flavor with nutrition. It can be used just like white sugar and you can also add it to foods, drinks and for baking. It's a source of iron with lesser calories so you can easily sweeten and enjoy the taste. Unrefined and unbleached Rich in iron USDA certified Less in calories Rapunzel Whole Cane Sugar has a beautiful golden color as it's not separated from molasses stream during squeeze dried processing. Its rich sweet taste can help you make delightful delicacies in an organic sweet way. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: Rapunzel Whole Cane Sugar contains organic, unrefined whole cane sugar that can substitute white sugar in coffee, tea, cereal and baked goods. Free of: Fats, cholesterol and sodium see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittney S.
I love to sweeten my coffee with cane sugar. I also love using it when I bake desserts and make tea. I like it much more than regular sugar and it is way healthier for you than processed sugar.
Kate E.
This sugar is good, I always look for organic sugar, recently I tried it out and I think its great, I''l buy it again and good price.
Natasha F.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is an everything sugar! It's great for baking, fair priced, great as a topping on fruit, or even in your coffee.
Luna S.
No me gusto, tiene que mejorar, hay un sabor raro que te hace no querer mas, si mejora,n yo lo comprarla de nuevo
Taniqua P.
Junction City, OR
Great tasting sugar. Good price for organic product. flavor is sweet and pure, no chemical taste like some sugar.
Virginia G.
I love cane sugar. Great for mojitos or espresso drinks ! Great taste . Would not use for baking but great in beverages or on hot oatmeal.
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
I use cane sugar instead of regular sugar - it's healthier, tastes great, and you know there aren't any chemicals in it.
Mihaela M.
I love organic cane sugar, I prefer it lately. I think is more healthy then White refined sugar, love the taste too
Olivia V.
Wyoming, MN
What are the benefits to organic sugar? As in, what chemicals is it lacking that regular sugar contains?
Alexis F.
Oak Grove, KY
Is this good and where can I find it
Megan W.