Rapture Perfume by Victoria's Secret 4 piece gift set uploaded by Marisol G.Rapture Perfume by Victoria's Secret 4 piece gift set uploaded by Joan H.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Daria K.
Daria K.
Hawaii
I am very picky went it comes to scents. I have two different ones, this is my flirty scent. I where this to fun nights out and to special evenings. I only where a little because it is very fruity and sweet. You honestly don't need a lot of it! I love the little bottle it comes in, but prefer the bigger container because I use so much of it!
Jacie B.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
This was the first perfume I purchased from VS years ago. It smells amazing, warm, cozy, elegant, and sexy!! I still will wear this timeless scent!!
Jade W.
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
Gift set? Oh no, I bought this for myself! I've always loved Victoria secret so when I saw this I knew I had to get it. It smells amazing and all the perfumes smell different! I recommend this to older women. I think it's to mature for a young teenager. But overall smells sexy!
Joan H.
Joan H.
Cullman, AL
Rapture is my favorite Perfume And I Have Been Wearing It For Many Years. Long Lasting And Beautiful Scent. Love The gift Set, my Favorite To Receive.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
This is my mother's favorite lotion and perfume, I got it for her as a Christmas present, I personally like the scent and the packaging.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Browns Summit, NC
This is still my favorite fragrance to buy from Victoria Secrets. A classic fragrance for me. Nice long lasting scent.
Glors Y.
Glors Y.
San Diego, CA
Too strong too strong too pool strong!!!!! Like it smells so weird don't get it
Mark I.
Mark I.
My favorite for a long time, it's a sexy, subtle smell that lasts very long. you only need a very little for that gentle, romantic long lasting scent. I get this set every year and it lasts me
I thought RAPTURE was by Avon. Is this anything close to it ?