RapidLash

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Just look at the first picture. My natural lashes thin, weak, flat and short as hell. I used to get eyelash perm every month but i got tired of it at one point. Then i was looking for a permanant solution for my lashes on tt. Finally I found you my precious. Ahh it took me 3 months to achieve these fabulous lashes of mine. Used for 3 months everyday single day. My lashes never been this fuller and longer. I get compliments from my dentist everytime lol. Also random stranger ladies outside ask me what i use for my lashes or are they my real lashes lmao. I love it i love it. Still using for first tube its also very good value for its price. Thank you rapidlash for saving my lashes!!!!
5 / 5
I use this every night, and have noticed a significant difference with my lashes. I really like how it helped make my lashes grow thicker and more full.
5 / 5
I’ve been using this product for 1 month now and although I’m not perfectly consistent with it, I’ve noticed a BIG difference!! My lashes are now noticeably long and fuller. A big plus is that my lashes don’t fall out as easily anymore! They feel stronger and healthier! I’ve heard that some people develop a dark line around their eyes from using this but it hasn’t happened to me. 100% recommend!!