Add a Photo

By RapidLash

#577 in False Lashes
Please Note: Rapidlash Xl And Rapidlash Items Have A Three (3) Year Shelf Life Unopened From The Manufacture Date. The Date Of Manufacture Is Stamped On The Bottom Of The Tube Component And Once The Tube Is Opened, The Product Should Be Used Within 12 Months. Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum Clinically Proven* Start Seeing Results In As Little As 4 Weeks* Longer-Looking Eyelashes Thicker-Looking Eyelashes With Hexatein&Trade; 1 Complex Easy Once A Day Application Paraben & Fragrance Free Ophthalmologist & Dermatologist Tested Safe For Contact Lens Wearers This Innovative Clinically Proven High Performance Serum Formulated With An Exclusive Hexatein&Trade; 1 Complex Helps Boost The Appearance Of Eyelashes With A Simple Once A Day Application. In As Little As 4 Weeks, Lashes Will Appear More Beautiful And Thicker-Looking. Ideal For Ladies And Men. Potent Peptides, Biotin, Panthenol, Amino Acid, Soybean Oil, And Pumpkin Seed Extract. Product Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa *Based On Consumer Research Studies
Photo (1)
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Brantford, Ontario

I really did notice a different after about 3 weeks of using this product. I think the results probably vary between users. When my mom used it, I noticed a HUGE difference in her eyelashes, but for some reason it was a little less effective on me. Maybe because I'm not as good as remembering to use it every night. Either way, I would definitely recommend.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , Tn

This product really works. My girlfriend and I both bought some and started using it. Within a few weeks we started noticing the difference! If used daily your eyelashes will be unbelievably long. The only downfall is that when you stop using it, your lashes go back to normal.
Kimball, MI

I would really like to try this but i would like to hear how others felt about this product does it really work and is it worth buyin
Meg G.
Meg G.
Lafayette, LA

Save your money guys, I was eager to try this product and I have been using it for about 2 months and I see completely NO results.
Kayte S.
Kayte S.

I really wanted to buy this but after reading the reviews i'm not sure. Did anyone notice changes right away? (2-3 days after) They say redness can occur, did anyone experience redness around their eyes?
Kimball, MI

How many of you really enjoy using this product i would really like to try it but i would like to hear about it first
Megan M.
Megan M.
Louisville, KY

I've been searching for months on a good lash grower or thickener. I've tried a couple other products and didn't receive any results. Did this work for you and how long did it take to notice results? Also, did you have any irritability with the formula?
Amirah N.
Amirah N.
Cupertino, CA

Does this have any side effects to it??

Join Now