Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum

by RapidLash

Please Note: Rapidlash Xl And Rapidlash Items Have A Three (3) Year Shelf Life Unopened From The Manufacture Date. The Date Of Manufacture Is Stamped On The Bottom Of The Tube Component And Once The Tube Is Opened, The Product Should Be Used Within 12 Months. Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing Serum Clinically Proven* Start Seeing Results In As Little As 4 Weeks* Longer-Looking Eyelashes Thicker-Looking Eyelashes With Hexatein&Trade; 1 Complex Easy Once A Day Application Paraben & Fragrance Free Ophthalmologist & Dermatologist Tested Safe For Contact Lens Wearers This Innovative Clinically Proven High Performance Serum Formulated With An Exclusive Hexatein&Trade; 1 Complex Helps Boost The Appearance Of Eyelashes With A Simple Once A Day Application. In As Little As 4 Weeks, Lashes Will Appear More Beautiful And Thicker-Looking. Ideal For Ladies And Men. Potent Peptides, Biotin, Panthenol, Amino Acid, Soybean Oil, And Pumpkin Seed Extract. Product Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa *Based On Consumer Research Studies

How does this compare to lash boost, if you’ve used both?
Is this an effective product and is it work the money?
iss this as good as the new maybelline one?
Start your review of Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum!
Product Highlights
Love this! Been using it for a few months and my eyelashes definitely look longer! Just started using it on my eyebrows and they do look a little thicker. Highly recommend this product for people who want longer lashes in a quick amount of time at a decent price.in reviews
Tianna W.
Richfield, MN
Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Tianna W.
Purchased at: Target
‼️‼️‼️BUY THIS BEFORE YOU INVEST IN EXPENSIVE BRANDS‼️‼️‼️ Now that I have your attention, this works like a dream! I would not recommend keeping a bottle on hand for more than 6 months, as I have personally experienced puffy eyes if it’s shelf life is too long. Otherwise, it has made my lashes full for the first time in life!
Catherine Y.
Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Catherine Y.
Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Catherine Y.
This product saved my lashes! I've been thinking of getting lash extensions but wanted to try out this option first before shelling out my money. I was skeptical cause I had tried so many other lash serums previously. Results came in after about 4 months. All my friends noticed a difference and I couldn't be happier. I am working on my second bottle right now.
Elizabeth L.
I loved RapidLash but it stopped working after a few months of use so I switched to Careprost (generic Latisse) ❤️. It's amazing! I think the Careprost definitely produced the longer lashes 😍. So happy I've found in Google "GET365LUM" 🥰 and got Careprost a way cheaper. Careprost helps with eyebrows too. However, Rapidlash works, but I’m not overwhelmed. It’s possibly because my lashes really need more thickness than length, or that I’ve just gradually gotten used to the results over time.I wasn’t overly concerned about my eyebrows, which have always been a bit sparse at the “tail”, but of course I applied this to them as well.
Sarah R.
Newark
Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Sarah R.
Purchased at: Costco
It’s been about 3 weeks and I definitely see a difference! It’s not super dramatic but substantial. My lashes just feel thicker! I’ve been using it every night so far. I had my doubts but I guess the catch is you need to keep repurchasing. I’ll keep it up as I like how my mascara goes on now. Pro tip- buy it from Costco it’s a 2 pack for 49.99, individually I think it’s like 35.99. It’s definitely worth trying.
Raquel W.
This was truly a great product before they were made to change their formula. Don’t get me wrong, it still relievers results in terms of healthy lashes, but I don’t think this has the same lash growing power as the previous formula.
Michelle L.
Sunnyside, NY
Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Michelle L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Growing up, one big insecurity was my eyelashes it was always short and painful to curl. Recently, i found this product and wanted to try it out and WOW it is amazing. Within 2 weeks their has a been a dramatic increase meant on the length of my eyelashes. Highly recommend this to everyone. You will love it Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum
Nina M.
Avondale, AZ
Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum uploaded by Nina M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Do you want a beautiful long lashes without expending an arm and a leg? This is your option!! One day I was at church talking with my best friend, I'm talking about 2 years ago. She is a sweet old lady but very fashion and I noticed that her eyelashes where stunning long, I thought for a moment that she was wearing fake lashes lol, and I made a compliment for her lashes, then she said I'm going to give you my secret, she recommended me this eyelashes grout serum, I didn't believed but I gave it a try!! 2 weeks later my lashes looked more full, long and healthy, still using it now only twice a week, the price is amazing, the formula is great,no irritation in your eyes, give it a try and you will love it!! # Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum
Melyssa F.
Orient, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this and saw no improvement or change in thickness or length. I didn’t have an allergic reaction but saw no change. I would not recommend.
Nicole S.
Rogue River, OR
I’ve used this for several years and can absolutely say it works to the point the my lashes touch my glasses. It’s getting harder to find now so I just purchased a different brand. If you can find this one don’t hesitate!! RapidLash
Kayla H.
west virginia
Honestly, I’m so glad I didn’t buy this at full price. I purchased Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum during an online sale at Ulta for 50% off. I’ve been using it religiously every night on just my upper lash line (as directed) and it’s possible it’s slightly lengthens my lashes but what I definitely do notice is how hard and itchy it’s made my lashes. Even though I always moisturize my lashes with Alivio Vital 6pk - Castor Oil - Aceite de Ricino - Laxative (weird but google it lol) my lashes are still so rough! They were never like that before the serum. I’m going to finish this product but definitely not repurchasing it. Very irritating.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah M.
Youngstown, OH
il y a 10 mois
Sheila P. il y a 9 mois
I’ve only used LiLash, it really works amazing. You see results in about 3-4 weeks, however, if you stop it, your lashes go back to the way they were