BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsRapidLash
Eyelash Enhancing Serum XL 4ml/14 OZ In a Nutshell

Rapidlash Eyelash Enhancing Serum XL 4ml/.14 OZ In a Nutshell

by RapidLash

Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist Tested. Safe for Contact Lens Wearers . Please note: As stated in the title, this item comes from the manufacturer in a nutshell, a plastic covering encasing the entire product with a serrated line down the side, not a regular retail package . No Fragrance . No Paraben . Product Not Tested on Animals .

Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist Tested. Safe for Contact Lens Wearers; Please note - As stated in the title, this item comes from the manufacturer in a nutshell, a plastic covering encasing the entire product with a serrated line down the side, not a regular retail package; No Fragrance; No Paraben; Product Not Tested on Animals

hola me gustaria saber si realmente vale la pena, suelo tener pestañas cortas y hacia abajo, lo cual me cuesta mucho incluso el escrespamiento, me recomendaron dabalahs pero me dijeron que igual se caian las pestañas
Is this really worth it? My eyelashes are getting shorter and flat, so want something really good?
does this really work?
Start your review of Rapidlash Eyelash Enhancing Serum XL 4ml/.14 OZ In a Nutshell!
Rachel L.
E Mckeesport, PA
This is a miracle product. I honestly didn't expect to see any results, but I thought why not try it? My lashes are so long and it happened so fast. Probably within a month I saw a significant change in appearance. My lashes have been falling out due to some medical mystery, and since I've been using this I've seen some more growth and they are thicker. So even with less lashes they look Fuller.
khanh N.
Stanton, CA
i had tried this before but some reason it is not working on me, the price is reasonable but it not working .