BY RAPIDBROW #42 in Lash and Brow Treatments

Exclusively for Eyebrows! Promotes Fuller-Looking Brows 2 With Hexatein2 Complex 3 Product Not Tested on Animals 4 Paraben Fragrance Free 5 Opthalmologist Dermatologist Tested 6 Safe for Contact Lens Wearers RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum is specifically created for eyebrows with an exclusive Hexatein2 Complex, a unique blend of fortifying proteins, stimulating peptides and nourishing ingredients designed to help condition, enhance and improve the appearance of eyebrows. Hexatein2 Complex - blend of peptides, biotin, panthenol, keratin, apple fruit cell and sweet almond extracts. see more...

Jennifer L.
Gray, TN
I suffer from overplucked brows. I am a 90s kid, so pencil thin was always the way to go. This stuff does work. It’s super easy to apply, and it has made hair regrow. It’s a bit expensive, but totally worth It to see growth. I used it for over a year, and I just started to see growth slow down a bit, so I am currently trying another brand. But this does work as advertised! It took about 3 months to start seeing results.
Kellsey P.
This stuff really works! I’ve had very small, over plucked eyebrows for years now and this stuff really helped grow the hairs back. The only issue I have with the product is how expensive it is (especially since I went through one tube every month) but it most definitely helped to grow back my eyebrows, something I thought was impossible!
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
This is okay. Promotes blood flow to your eyebrows which helps them grow a little bit, definitely didn't give me Cara's eyebrows or anything and you can just use a toothbrush to promote flow rather than have your wallet take a hit. Sad because I had high expectations based on other's reviews.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
This stuff really does work. It makes your eyebrow hair grow very long and slightly thicker. It's a little expensive but it lasts almost 2 months. Try not to put too much on as it starts to flake throughout the day.
Tania H.
I like it , its just way pricey. I noticed a little difference. I had light brows, made them a bit darker and grew them . So now i use castor oil and i would buy it again just when theres a sale
Juna F.
Wallingford, CT
I literally transformed my brows in 60 days. The only downside is you don't pluck or wax for 60 days. But I definitely had growth in places I didn't before.
Iris N.
Maspeth, NY
At first, I was skeptical whether it works or not but after using this for 3 months, I recommend to everyone to go out there and buy it. My friends keep telling me to be a representative for Rapidbrow because of how much I obsess over it, but let me just tell you, don't worry about the cost. Just go out there and buy it cause it works. I'm Asian so I literally have no hair first of all, so I didn't even think this product would work on me. When I was 14, I overplucked my brows cause short little thin brows was what was in and they never really grew back since. They grew back a little bit more, but I wanted to change the shape which was my mistake again. My eyebrows were so small I wanted to cry. I bought this product and now my eyebrows are literally popping. I would never even step out of the house without filling out my brows because was so insecure but now my brows are so filled in, I don't even bother. The hardest part is just letting your eyebrows grow out cause I always had the tendency to pluck whenever my brows started growing in spots I didn't like. Just be patient, let it grow and it will honestly be the best splurge you make!! This product hast lasted me for three months now and still seems like theres a lot left so it's a good value for money (I use it twice a day, after they grew out to what I wanted, I only used it once a day in the nighttime to maintain it)

Bottom photo is the before, top is three months later!!
Kristen M.
Calgary , AB
This stuff is bommmb guys. I have black eyebrows which is brutal because if the hairs are sparse anywhere it SHOWS! So this has verb great for me. It's a gel so you can shape your brows with it. I saw results within 3 months of use.
Vy L.
I was really skeptical on buying this product as it was very expensive. I bought it on eBay for 37+28 dollars shipping and it was one of the cheapest I could find on the market. On the first day of using this I saw no results as I have just been using this. On to the second day I noticed my hairs becoming a bit darker but wasn't sure as it was only the second day. On to the fifth day.... I saw 109% growth in my eyebrows!!! My tail was becoming more noticeable with the current growth of eyebrow hairs thanks to the product. A disappointing factor about this serum is that it does NOT moisturize your eyebrows at ALL. This product dries the heck out of my eyelids even though there is not serum on it but they become red after wards and I'm even beginning to see evident but slight veins appearing on my eyelids that were never there before. So far from using this product I have seen more results on the darkening of my hairs followed by growth and so far no thickness is currently evident.
Lauren R.
My brows have pretty much exploded after using this. An explosion of hair! Love it well worth the money and will be repurchasing.
Lian J.
I can use this in the day and in the night? Or just in the night?
Catherine O.
I have been watching many YouTube videos regarding this product. But I would like it if someone can personally let me know if it's worth every penny? I was also was wondering where I can get this item as well? Please and thank you!
Ashley S.
Tallahassee, FL
Will I see small growth between the 30 days? And also is it true that my hair will return to its normal form if I stop using this product?
Did you notice a difference once you stopped the product after you were satisfied with the results?
Rachel
San Diego, CA
How long did this product take on you to show results? I'm on day 9 and I think I see some hairs sprouting