Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant

This all natural exfoliant vacuums up impurities from deep within pores with naturally detoxifying ingredients. Activated Bamboo Charcoal Powder immediately absorbs and whisks away dirt and excess oil to help eliminate blackheads. Almond Flour brightens while powdered Pacific Ocean & Himalayan Pink Sea Salt first exfoliate, then clarify and heal as they dissolve into skin. Alison Says: I use this Exfoliant a couple of times a week with my cleanser or alone with water and it keeps my skin super clear. My skin has never felt so soft and there are no blackheads in sight. If your daily skincare routine needs an extra skin clearing kick or you just want clearer skin, period, use this Exfoliant 1-3 times per week. It mixes so easily and you can customize the level of grit, so to speak. P.S. If you have very sensitive skin, test a small patch of skin first. And if you are allergic to nuts, unfortunately, this scrub is not for you because it contains almond flour.

which one is recommended for combination skin?
I must try ! Can anyone tell me will it be worth it?
Does this product work with clarisonic?
Start your review of Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant!
Valdosta , GA
Love this product. I received a sample in my Ipsy bag and have been using it weekly ever since. I love that you can use it as a scrub or as a mask. It has really helped with breakouts on my face. I also used it on my upper back/ shoulders and it worked wonderful there as well.
Phila, PA
I love this product. It is so natural and makes my face feel so good once it's cleaned off. I received this initially via a birchbox sample, I loved it so much that I bought the full size product from birchbox. The price is good, the quality is great and it can be combined with any facial moisturizer of your choice or used alone. It's great for those who have skin allergies because of its minimal ingredient list. I'm in!
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Dissolves in the water and is pretty intensely scratchy with how large the salt grains are. That being said, it did do wonderful things for my skin. A decent value for the amount of product that you get, but the packaging leaves something to be desired. All in all, I would recommend trying this out for people with any acne or blemishes.
Centreville, VA
This was one of the first exfoliant a that I ever used on my skin. It comes in a container that makes it easy to get the product out. It is well priced and does exactly what it says it will. I'm not too much of a skincare junky so I won't rebuy it but I still highly recommend it.
Westminster, MD
I got a sample of this in my ipsy, it's kind of weird to use because you need to mix it in with another cleanser. It's pretty coarse so I would not recommend to those with sensitive skin but it does do a good job exfoliating.
Swansea, Sc
I am so in love with this salt. I have been upset saying over and Aloette moisturizer but I felt like it was missing something. I added the salt to the moisturizer and scrub my face and I was in heaven!
Kirkwood, MO
I got this in my Ipsy bag a few months ago and I really liked it. It's a bit awkward to use because you need to put this in your hand and then add the facial cleanser of your choice, but it made a great scrub. Since it's sea salt, it washes clean very easily. I used it roughly every other day and it helped soften my skin.
Monroe, NY
What a great product? I started using this and my skin felt so much better in just a few days. I mix mine with my cleanser when I shower and it works great!
Marietta , GA
Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant uploaded by Kayla B.
Just got this and I like it but not too sure if this is the reason I have begun to break out crazily , hoping not because love how it makes my skin feel
Bogata , TX
Got this as a sample from ipsy a few months ago and fell in love. It's such a good exfoliant and I love that I can mix it with whatever cleanser I like.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...