Rapala X-Rap 12 Fishing Lure (Silver Blue) 003220 uploaded by Michael C S.

BY RAPALA

This long-casting, suspending and rattling bait cuts hard and darts aggressively while maintaining Rapalas classic swimming action. Textured translucent body, prominent scales and lateral line capture and reflect light. Internal weight-transfer system for casting distance. Flash foil teaser tail. VMC pyramid point hooks penetrate tough-mouthed fish and hold fast. Per each. Sizes: XR4 1-1/2", 1/16 oz. XR6 2-1/2", 1/8 oz. XR8 3-1/8", 1/4 oz. XR10 4", 7/16 oz. XR12 4-3/4", 3/4 oz. Colors: (001)Silver, (017)Perch, (117)Yellow Perch, (202)Rusty Crawdad, (205)Brown Trout, (303)Brook Trout, (353)Rainbow Trout, (383)Hot Mustard Muddler, (392)Silver Blue, (402)Clown, (550)Purple Ghost, (551)Hot Steel, (552)Hot Head, (556)Glass Ghost, (557)Hot Pink. see more...

Rapala X-Rap 12 Fishing Lure (Silver Blue) 003220
My husband has been fishing four years saltwater let me tell you the Rapala x-rap series including the new twitchin mullet that I just got him for Christmas is amazing we are so lucky every time we go out we always hook up with the slashbait
Ashlee W.
I really love the color of this fishing lure, I'm a total sucker for buying things for the packaging or the looks of the actual product. It seems to work well when we go out fishing.
Michael C S.
Lexington Kentucky
I can't say enough positive comments about these lures. This exact Rapala has produced countless trophy bass in my time on the water. Absolutely would recommend this to anyone who is involved in the outdoors.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Love this lure. my dad had one and i caught some nice size fish on it so as i got older i went out and got myself one and i loved it and still love it to this day
Anna V.
This lure is a beautiful lure. It also works amazinggg! I've caught large mouths to smallies also got a carp on it also. It is so worth the price.
Abby W.
I love the X-raps! I have several colors. I have caught small and large mouth with these even. Catch a lot of pike too!
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
One of my favorite fishing product items, can buy it locally and for a cheap price as well and quick find in stores :)
Pat P.
Glendale
Rapala makes great products and this is just another one of them. My favorite is their original floating one though
samantha m.
Beautiful lure and worked great, I used it when fighting on the lake and caught two bass