Rapala X-Rap

by Rapala

This long-casting, suspending and rattling bait cuts hard and darts aggressively while maintaining Rapalas classic swimming action. Textured translucent body, prominent scales and lateral line capture and reflect light. Internal weight-transfer system for casting distance. Flash foil teaser tail. VMC pyramid point hooks penetrate tough-mouthed fish and hold fast. Per each. Sizes: XR4 1-1/2", 1/16 oz. XR6 2-1/2", 1/8 oz. XR8 3-1/8", 1/4 oz. XR10 4", 7/16 oz. XR12 4-3/4", 3/4 oz. Colors: (001)Silver, (017)Perch, (117)Yellow Perch, (202)Rusty Crawdad, (205)Brown Trout, (303)Brook Trout, (353)Rainbow Trout, (383)Hot Mustard Muddler, (392)Silver Blue, (402)Clown, (550)Purple Ghost, (551)Hot Steel, (552)Hot Head, (556)Glass Ghost, (557)Hot Pink.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Rapala X-Rap!
How would you rate this product?
Jade R.
Clewiston, FL
These are the go-to lures when we fish the bay. They are easy to cast and always get a bite. We don’t have a day on the water without at least two of these with us. I’ve never seen my husband jump in the water after a snagged lure until these.
Amanda R.
Wausau, WI
These baits are really amazing! I swear by then but they are very expensive as well, at least to me. I wouldnt buy them if you're just an occasional fisherman

Looking for your answer?